Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2006 6:43:52 PM EDT
Regarding the Norinco copy of the Winchester 97 Trench Shotgun, anyone know which gun store has the best deals on these in the Phoenix area?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Only place I have seen them was at Legendary guns...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm pretty sure I saw an 1897 clone in Pistol Parlor a couple of weeks back, though I couldn't swear it was the trench gun variant. Might be worth a look if you are in the area.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]
G&S Gun Room and the AJI Gun Shop both had one in stock at least 2-3 weeks back.

G&S is on Apache Trail (Main Street) between Crismon and Signal Butte on the north side of the street.  They can be reached at 480-984-2530.

AJI is on the NW corner of Meridian and Apache Trail.  They're at 480-984-8616.

I've worked both shjops before-- both are honest places and (I feel) that they'll offer a fair shake.

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top