Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/26/2006 10:31:02 PM EDT
I went up to Sultan Basin today to look around - all of the shooting areas have piles of logs blocking the entrances. There are piles of garbage everywhere.

I see why people stick to private areas.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:07:33 PM EDT
Now that the shooters aren't up there, people are free to dump their garbage undisturbed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:16:41 PM EDT
It doesn't have to be way out some where, they dump garbage over the cliff on Ben Howard hill all the time, there is a garbage dump station in sultan so when-ever i see a load of garbage headed east on BenHoawrd road I always wonder if they are headed to sultan or the hill to dump it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:37:52 PM EDT
what I don't get is it isn't like dumping a load at the transfer station is a lot of cash. I've dumped a minivan load several times and it's not cheap, but it isn't expensive, either. How much garbage do people need to dump that $30 is gonna break the bank?

I took a picture of a pile of TVs out there... annoying. There's litter all over the road, too - just garbage, like household garbage. Geez.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:14:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
Now that the shooters aren't up there, people are free to dump their garbage undisturbed.

That about sum's it right up..

Sultan Basin has been closed to shooting for 3 years now, and the amount of trash out there now is going unchecked.

It was never as dirty as it is now...

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:26:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:

That about sum's it right up..

Sultan Basin has been closed to shooting for 3 years now, and the amount of trash out there now is going unchecked.

It was never as dirty as it is now...

Where's the f*cking Friends of the Trails now?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:37:34 AM EDT
Where the Hell are the ARFCOM media whores? THis would make a great topic on the local news.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:30:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Gibby:

They're out in the Sulatn Basin dumping their trash with all the other Libtards!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:50:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:58:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP:
Where the Hell are the ARFCOM media whores? THis would make a great topic on the local news.

Someone said they were going to ask a buddy who is part of the media machine. Haven't heard what the response is. I believe it is mentioned in one of those latest SVRC threads if you wish to look it up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:23:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RedDawg6:

Originally Posted By Gibby:

They're out in the Sulatn Basin dumping their trash with all the other Libtards!

This bunch, no way!
Top Top