Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/1/2003 6:22:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2003 11:42:19 AM EDT by mcnielsen]
(edited to write:)

Now that DA is back, hopefully we can all get together and do some serious bumpin'
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 2:29:45 PM EDT
where is the gravel pit located
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 3:49:14 PM EDT
I was told the Gravel Pit is located around Becker MN, or just about 1 hour or less NORTH of the twin cities.

I'm interested in a shoot for this SATURDAY.

Anyone else interested post to let us know what you think!!!

I hope that Stubby or anyone else who knows about the setup for this shoot can post ANY info about it ASAP. I'd like to go & blast a few Gallon Water Jugs with my shotgun or something!!! I WANNA SHOOT!
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 7:14:57 PM EDT
I can't do Saturday... but I'd still like to see a shoot come off regardless of the day.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 7:22:48 PM EDT
Devils Advocate called me today from a little west of Fargo. He'll be rollin' in sometime over the weekend. We were thinking of trying to get a shoot togather for a camp out/shoot in a couple weekends from now. Any Ideas?
Sleepy717
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 5:56:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/3/2003 6:13:31 PM EDT by iNuhBaDNayburhood]
So what's the deal with a last minute Saturday shoot?

EDITED: My family reunion was moved to the 23rd of the month. NEXT WEEKEND WILL WORK FINE WITH ME TOO... I'm now hoping to see some ARFCOM Members at a shoot this upcoming weekend.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:13:12 AM EDT
Anyword???
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 8:43:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2003 5:41:35 PM EDT by beerjager]
I had a damn good time shooting this week-end.

Anyone else go out??

(EDITED to add: I was in Iowa shooting this past week-end)

Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:40:07 AM EDT

What happened to Stubby? Was it something I said?

Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:54:01 AM EDT
Maybe we can get something together for this upcoming weekend though... Got your message MC, that's okay...

I know that some of you will be going up to St Cloud for the 3-gun match, but that's too far for me to go. I'd still like going shooting perhaps at the gravel pit though this upcoming weekend if we could get something together since I'm now free for this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 12:03:30 PM EDT
This place has really gone to shit since Devils Advocate left. Where's the organized shoots? Where's the free ammo? Where's the goddamn toothless hookers?
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 1:18:33 PM EDT
Lurch...Dude! Man, I really missed out on previous shoots! DA's back in town and will be posting soon ( needs to find a place to get set up). May be going to Wealthwood this weekend though. Need to test some loads.
Sleepy717
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 5:39:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By iNuhBaDNayburhood:

I know that some of you will be going up to St Cloud for the 3-gun match, but that's too far for me to go. I'd still like going shooting perhaps at the gravel pit though this upcoming weekend if we could get something together since I'm now free for this weekend.

The gravel pit is about 10 mins. away from St. Cloud.
And it is private. I believe that is why Stubby doesn't have more than of few of us there at one time.

Link Posted: 8/4/2003 6:46:04 PM EDT
iNuh, you just need a ride out there? I'm wanting to go, don't think any of my friends want to go with me. Or are you stuck at home for less-than-fun reasons?
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 7:22:24 PM EDT
I'm free to go out shooting this upcoming weekend. I could drive myself out to the shoot, but don't know how to get there without a decent map or directions though. Never been to "the gravelpit" up there yet... Who knows...
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 7:49:47 PM EDT
My schedule is starting to suck.

I have to help my dad with his deck after work this week, my nephew wants me to go to ValleyFair with him this Saturday and I'm "technically" still homeless.

Other than that, this Sunday MIGHT be a good day to shoot.

Link Posted: 8/4/2003 8:18:13 PM EDT
may I direct your attention...

[http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=172057/]
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 4:25:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mcnielsen:
may I direct your attention...

[http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=172057/]

There's already a thread started about planning a shoot for this upcoming weekend (Aug 9 or 10) located at the following link. We should likely use it.

THEN GOD SAID, LET THIS BE ACTIVE:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=172057
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 5:08:31 AM EDT
please dont forget about the gun show at the rivercenter this weekend
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 11:57:25 AM EDT
Sorry Guys, regular job has been real busy lately, working on the store, and buying the house has taken up alot of time. Heck each night after working on the store, I just head over to the range and pop off a few rounds! After the three gun match, store opening, and I move we can send a ton of rounds downrange.

Don't forget about the grand opening; 15th, 16th, and 17th!

Food for thought: StubbyGear shoot Laborday weekend or the weekend after Labor Day?
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 12:01:17 PM EDT

Nothing you said, just got real swamped! Let's see, I have to be in Bismarck, ND, Yankton, SD, MPLS, Duluth, and St. Paul all within the next week, let alone get the store up and running!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 3:53:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Trinity5:

Nothing you said, just got real swamped! Let's see, I have to be in Bismarck, ND, Yankton, SD, MPLS, Duluth, and St. Paul all within the next week, let alone get the store up and running!

[>(]

Hehehehehehe...

Maybe we'll catch up with you this weekend!
Good luck on the store!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 9:09:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2003 9:10:03 PM EDT by dpmmn]

Originally Posted By Trinity5:

How about a stubby gear prairie dog shoot since your going to be in Bismark, I know some great places to shoot some pups just south of Bismark......................well?
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 4:08:44 AM EDT
Bismark is spelled with a "c" before the k. If you want a good one, one of the Dairy Products companies based in Bismarck has it misspelled on their trucks. Some sign painter must be off his/her rocker! Or else a sly one!
Top Top