Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2003 12:56:00 PM EDT
Hello to all!

The ultra-liberals have destroyed our beautiful state, and the fear mongers are running rampant. "There will be people on the streets shooting innocent people indiscriminately!" It appears that most businesses plan to post "NO GUNS ALLOWED" signs on their doors. With that said, I have decided that I will not spend my hard earned money in establishments that will not allow a law-abiding citizen the right to defend themselves. Somehow I just don't understand why we allow criminals to carry freely, but not law-abiding TAX PAYERS. For those who are interested, I found FREE small business type cards that state the following. There is a picture on the front that shows a Glock pistol with an "X" through it, as well as a dollar sign with an "X" through it. It says, "We have noticed your sign, and will respect your wishes by doing business elsewhere". On the back of this card it states that I am a concealed carry permit holder, etc. My intentions are to carry a few of these cards in my wallet and hand them out. I plan to hand the cards to store managers of the establishments that think that the state of Minnesota is unqualified to make the decision if I'm able to carry a concealed weapon. If any of you are interested in these, go to the following website and download the PDF file. This will enable you to print them on your computer printer. If we all stick together, maybe we can convince them that we the law-abiding citizens are not the people that should be feared. If we can affect their bottom line, they just might see the light. I hope that you'll go to the website and print some for yourselves.

www.mnccrn.org

Thanks!

Tom
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:01:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Done and done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top