Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2003 8:54:41 PM EDT
Having just moved to MN (thanks to all for the moving to MN advice), I can't help but notice the recent proliferation of NO Firearms signs all about the state.
This is very amusing to me.  Who do they think they are deterring?  The law abiding concealed carry owner?  
Similar signs appeared in builings in TX after the concealed carry was passed there.  IMHO these signs give tourists and others new to the state the impression (wrongly) that these signs are needed to keep out packs of armed thugs and that an environment of lawlessness pervades the state.
This can not be good for tourism.  I guess their anti-gun ideology is more imprortant to them than their business is.  Just my .02.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 9:19:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Number one, how would they know you're carrying and number two, what exactly could they do about it if they found out other than ask you to leave?

Ignore those silly signs.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#2]
When possible, don't patronize those businesses that hang anti-gun signs.  Then let them know that you don't go there anymore and the reason why.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 1:44:57 PM EDT
[#3]
The signs are brought to you by the indigenous liberal scumbags. The signs essentially say "Hey lunatics, this is a victim rich designated slaughter zone."

Sad state of affairs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top