Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 7:05:26 AM EDT
Yesterday a court decided on no charges for the 2 officers who shot the guy carrying a table leg.

That's really screwed my liitle project I had planned.
the infamous fully auto cornish 'sawgun' and I was already with my variation too

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:11:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Ha....... Way too much time on your hands mate!!  I have a variation for a semi-auto watering can
Standby for pics...
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:32:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So it seems that once again a couple of cops can shoot someone totally innocent claiming it was a 'life or death' decison that left them no time to think...

So why does that defence not hold water when a civvie tries it?

ANdy

'cause there amateurs "professionals" who are the creme de la creme and can recognise a legitimate threat in a split second

it's all in the training you know
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice SAW (squad attempted weapon) mate.

Toe
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:56:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So it seems that once again a couple of cops can shoot someone totally innocent claiming it was a 'life or death' decison that left them no time to think...

So why does that defence not hold water when a civvie tries it?

ANdy

'cause there amateurs "professionals" who are the creme de la creme and can recognise a legitimate threat in a split second

One shot to the hand, one to the BACK of the head!  How many shots were fired?

it's all in the training you know

not much training by the sounds of it.
Stanley had just left hospital after colon surgery and could hardly walk, let alone lift a table leg. He must have pointed the table leg over his shoulder to get hit in the back of the head, either that or he was looking away in case the leg 'exploded' on firing.
He was a big threat, and the bizzies were in imminent danger!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top