Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/27/2003 1:19:32 AM EDT
WOW was a WMD dropped on MN, and the rest of the US is business as usual? Must be the early season flu!
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 1:22:10 AM EDT
just wanted to say "hello" from Kentucky.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 1:29:15 AM EDT
WA checking in.

HELLLOOOOOOOO.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 4:24:25 AM EDT
I've either been working my A$$ off this weekend, or have been drawing and drawing and drawing all weekend long in the Architecture building, and doing other homework. I've been able to stop in lately, but just been too busy to make many posts... Sorry.

I'll try to annoy you guys more as the typical post whore like I am...
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:41:30 AM EDT
A lot of members were probably hunting or raking most of the weekend. I was running around getting my son his Halloween costume. It is my favorite holiday, so we like to do it up right. Last year he was Indiana Jones. We took his cap gun to Frontiersman and found a used leather holster for $5. He had the jacket, bullwhip, and an authentic repro fedora. This year he is going for USMC Force Recon. We got the fatigues on Saturday. Then dug out my ALICE gear from my time in the service, and fitted it to him. Then of course he needed a sling for his rubber band gun. We finished it off with face paint. The boy is thrilled with his costume, and it was fun explaining what all the gear was for. I can’t wait to see the soccer mom reaction to this one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:52:00 AM EDT
hello from NE!
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 3:33:36 PM EDT
Had to play range "nazi" yesterday. After witnessing what will be traipsing through the Minnesota woods......

Boy! am I glad I don't hunt!
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 4:07:52 PM EDT
Reaffirmation that Darwin was right?
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 8:40:10 PM EDT
inuh if darwin was right how come you are still here.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 9:34:40 PM EDT
I'm glad I don't have to hunt on public land!
Or I just with people weren't stupid or assholes.

I was gone from Friday afternoon until Monday morning. Was up in Morris, MN. Helping a friend with some computer and car audio work.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:52:33 PM EDT
I moved to Albert Lea the last two days and caught my daughter cold on top of it. I am exhausted but glad to be in a house again instead of an apartment. I hate moving but my evil ex-boss/slumlord made it imperative to do at this time. they say in Wayzata there are 1,113 people, 1,000 are rich and the rest live in Delores Lindahl's properties there. She is the female quivilant of Joe Pesci in the movie "the Super." Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 3:23:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/29/2003 3:35:50 PM EDT by beerjager]
This forum is about AR-15 rifles only

Originally Posted By iNuhBaDNayburhood:

As a representative of the AR15.com website, The Avila's have future plans for this site, and it must remain a free information exchange of AR15s, events, products, et al, amongst respectful individuals, experts, civilians, and industry professionals. I will refrain from posting more mindless BS on this forum, as should the rest of you.
Please help all of us retain a view of respectful and responsible gun owners so that the many thousands of visitors to AR15.com can see that we 'Evil Black Assault Rifle Owners' are in reality much more responsible, respectful, and curteous than your average joe hunter who shoots maybe once a year (as previously mentioned on this website)...

Thank you in advance for trying to behave a little better. Thank you!

Thank you mcnielsen and InAbAd!!!!
Top Top