Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2003 10:46:59 PM EDT
Do you all know of a place to find a good list of VA gunshows in the Northern VA area?

Link Posted: 7/9/2003 4:44:31 AM EDT
[#1]
www.olddominionshows.com/gunshowsvirginia.asp
They have shows in Leesburg and Dale City - but really small. The Bealton is usually marginally better.

www.cegunshows.com/richmond.htm
This one is in Richmond - not NoVa - but its the best show around -there is one this weekend too.
DD
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 5:00:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Leesburg show is basically defunct , they have one a year now , and the last one was canceled , the few before that sucked VERY badly. Dale City is a OK show depending on what you are looking for Those are the ONLY noVA shows.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Ive been to leesburg and dale city a couple times......Think i saw a total of 2 USGI mags at both places and they were priced at 30$!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Come to the Richmond Showplace this weekend. Usually a very good show.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 10:28:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Also check out www.vcdl.org for a list of gun shows and other good Virginia specific gun info.

Link Posted: 7/17/2003 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I see there are some in August I am trying to go to.

I would like to pick up some AK's and AR's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top