Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 6:00:59 PM EDT
I tried to respond to your IM about the BSA, but you've got IM's and email disabled.

Shoot me an email and we'll hammer out a price, ok?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#1]
That's strange... that's the second time I've set both of those to 'enabled'. hanks
EDIT: Or maybe not?

Undeliverable Mail

Postmaster
<[email protected]>  10:46 pm (2 minutes ago)
Unknown user: [email protected]

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:15:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, we'll just take care of it here.

How 'bout $20 to your door?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:24:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ok, we'll just take care of it here. How

Sounds great to me, let me check with the wife since she's the one with the money. hear
Will that work?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:59:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Check your IM's Stasher, the allowance is a go
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:07:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Not to worry, Book, it was this:

BSA 30mm red-dot sight (out of package but never mounted)
www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=294221

I've actually wanted one of these for a while and I prefer to see my money go to someone local rather than some distant corporation. Seems like a no-brainer to me heProbably had something to do with the box of chocolates on her nightstand when she woke up... but, still! hock.gif
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:54:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok, we'll just take care of it here.

How 'bout $20 to your door?

Sounds great to me, let me check with the wife since she's the one with the money.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from her (should be before noon today). If someone else jumps on it between now and then, don't hold off because of me.

Will that work?

I can relate. I've had to resort to embezzling money out of our account just to buy ammo.

She still hasn't figured out why it costs so much more when I buy the groceries.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:01:43 PM EDT
[#10]
NIVUAHC ! DO NOT USE ANYTHING BUT STANDARD BATTERIES IN THAT THANG...My friend was working at the Savannah River Plant and brought home some new kind of battery that they were working on over there. I think they were called NU-CLEAR FUSION or something like that. Anyway I went to Redlands shooting range late one after noon. Well My dot was not showing up to good so I poped one on his new batteries in . Everything was ok for about 20 shoots when I noticed there was light coming out around the adjustment nob. Then BOOM and a blinding light. Well that took care of my shooting for the day. When I got home my wife says" Dame baby, what you do with your hair?" NIVUAHC, you saw what I mean.....later.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#11]
hock.gif

So THAT's what did it?!?!?!? hanksmoleman
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Just another useless extra when you deal with the moleman!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top