Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 8:52:01 AM EDT
I have had my Gen III NV rifle scope for sale in the EE for a while now and I really want to sell it so I can fund something else. I am going to lower the price for the GA HTF to $100 off of the current price.

I cannot provide the link, but you can search for it in the EE.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:47:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Mark.  Right before I lost my job I was going to buy a SIG 556, that has since gone way down on my list of priorities and mortgage payment is right there at the top.

If anyone does object to this I understand and it can be locked/trashed or whatever needs to be done to it.

Dave
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:01:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#4]
If it gets to the point that I need more money to pay bills I have the following in my collection

NIB Remington 700 .243
NIB Remington 700 .270
NIB Weatherby 7mm RUM

Kimber 8400M 30-06 Leupold VX-L scope on this one.
Springfield XD .40
Kimber Tactical Pro
Springfield Loaded Champion
Bushmaster Varminter

But they may well end up on CraigsList in some stealth form so it doesnt get whacked after 15 mins.

ETA:  One of the things I was looking for was a 4-wheeler for this years deer season but thats on the back burner now as well.  I may have to stick with shooting the ones in my yard this year.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:48:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, that's quite the price cut. I'd consider taking it off your hands, but I can't quite afford 1K, let alone 2k. Whoever ends up buying it is gonna get a heck of a deal though, it sounds like.

Just for kicks, what's the quality on the optics, how does it compare to the military goggles, etc?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#6]
It's the only NV scope I've owned so I don't have anything to compare it to.  All I can say is that when used in conjunction with one of the variable Da Torches from Victor at Tactical Night Vision, the thing turns night into day.  My property is always very dark at night due to all of the trees covering it and little to no light gets through.  The scope has no problem seeing 150ft without any IR source at all and would probably see further but I don't have a longer distance to try it in that is heavily covered to make it so dark.  Add in the IR light and the viewing distance is great.  If you can use it on a good starlit or moonlit night you can see a great deal without using the IR at all.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:33:36 PM EDT
[#7]
let me know if you go down the road to the kimber rifle. i'll probably take that off your hands for a FAIR price.  i'm not one for taking advantage of people, despite their needs / desperations.  IM me if you have any thoughts in that direction...

hope things work out bro. prayers sent
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks and I'll let you know if it comes to that.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:54:54 AM EDT
[#9]
interested in the 270.

We could do a FTF as I am over in your area nearly every weekend during deer season.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:15:07 AM EDT
[#10]
If I do sell the stuff in the list I already have a request from Chadjetlag for the .270, but I'll keep a list
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#11]
If you get to the point of having to sell, I would be interested in the .243.

ARH

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Mark, Whats the odds of getting a weekly post here int he HTF for local ads in the EE. I was gonna suggest a sticky, But it would get cluttered real quick. maybe just a thread that rund Monday through sunday and lets us post a brief discription and a link to our ads.

isn't that what this is: www.ar15.com/forums/searchByState.html?b=0&state=GA

I got this from the top post in the HTF
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:41:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I could never get that thing to work....
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:34:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Thank you for the IMs regarding the list above.  I have started to compile a list of those that have requested that I let them know should I get to the point of needing to sell them.  Thank you for the support.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top