Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/22/2003 8:28:20 PM EDT
Well, I am finally moving out of CA. I am accepting a position in Indiana, and may not have a computer when I go. So, thanks to everyone I've met, sold stuff to, bought stuff from.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 10:17:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/22/2003 10:17:57 PM EDT by Sydwaiz]
......................../´¯/)
.....................,/¯..//
..................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

Sure, rub it in! I envy you. Anything you want to leave behind? You can always buy more where you're going!
Best of luck!
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 10:45:33 PM EDT
Bandoliers, ammo cans maybe.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 11:32:54 PM EDT
Well according to my in-laws in Indianapolis there is 1 count them 1 good mexican food place there. Actually, you should enjoy it. A little humidity, raking leaves, and shoveling snow never hurt anybody. Just don't read the tacos and tamales thread before going to hooters.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 1:55:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/23/2003 1:58:49 AM EDT by freeride21a]

Originally Posted By PaDanby:
Well according to my in-laws in Indianapolis there is 1 count them 1 good mexican food place there.

um... taco bell does not count as mexican food.

I did a little research.. according to yahoo yellow pages, there are about 81 "mexican" restaurants in Indianapolis.

Yahoo listings here

now if any of them are any good...only you will be able to tell us.

Link Posted: 7/23/2003 6:23:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/23/2003 6:24:38 AM EDT by Duffy]
Monkey I think you'll miss CA's weather and the ocean, I hope everything works out for you I'm buying a new house about 1/5 mile from the ocean and will be renting out my pad that's on the beach, I'm already sad that I'm leaving the waves behind [>(]
One day I'll stop renting it out and just use it on the weekend myself.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 8:13:36 AM EDT
The beach will be the thing I miss. I like the CA coast. But, I'll have alot of stuff I like/want nearby.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 1:22:38 PM EDT
You should be able to check in from the computers at the local library.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 5:00:33 PM EDT
I know this might seem far-fetched and hard for those infected with the Black Rifle Disease to understand... but maybe, just maybe you could put off buying one or two accessories for your AR(s) and buy a decent computer so you can still check in and say hello - without going to a library, which would probably find it offensive for people to come here on their computers.

....or maybe you could forget that and get a couple thousand more rounds of Q3131A!

-Lee
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 1:21:59 PM EDT
I'll go library, there's a drumset I really want too.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 2:12:06 PM EDT
Prepare yourself for a slower life style and keep telling yourself you will live longer.

Indianapolis is a nice city with good people. You will be a short drive to Chicago if you miss the traffic or big city and want to see a fresh water ocean. I know it doesn't smell right and no waves.

Good luck with your move.

Tj
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:23:49 PM EDT
I was originally going to move near Evansville, but this job came up in Indy. I've been waiting to get out there for a couple years now.
Top Top