Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 6:30:51 AM EDT
Damn the weather is nice here in JAX's today, it feels like a fall morning. I can almost go in the backyard and roll on my back like a dog. I am ready to shoot some doves. anybody have any dove fields set up for this year near Duval County? Dove hunting is one of my passions.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Today was w/out a doubt one of the best days we have had in a long time.  I too was thinking about hunting this am and will go scouting tomorrow for bow season.

I have land in Jefferson County but we were not able to put in a field this year due to the weather and time problems.  

Seems it is getting harder and harder to find dove hunting spots anymore.  Too bad, dove shooting with friends while eating boiled peanuts and listening to FSU football is the best !!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:51:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Sunday is another repeat. Man I love this cool mornings. My cat is running like a deer in the back yard.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
My 10 y/o son and I went bike riding/scouting this morning at Flying Eagle.  It did warm up some but we had a good ride through some really nice shaded areas.  Found some sign, ready for the bow opener.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Tuna, I love reading your posts.  They always bring a smile to my face.  Happy Hunting!!

-Kerri
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:24:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Tuna, I love reading your posts.  They always bring a smile to my face.  Happy Hunting!!

-Kerri

Anytime sweetheart.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top