Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2010 4:15:16 AM EDT
Guys,

Due to my schedule and the fast approaching Holidays, the next training day I have available would be Sunday, December 19th.  

I realize it's the last Sunday before Christmas, but with my other travel, training, matches, and Holiday commitments, this is the only day I have available until late January.

I haven't determined the course yet, I just wanted to see if enough HTF guys could make it out if I were to schedule a training course.

Thanks,
USSA-1
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:21:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't do that date.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:36:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I can probably make that date provided my new brass sorter doesn't come 3 weeks early.  After late December, I am probably out of commission until early March.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:51:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Works for me.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:05:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Not I. Weekends around Thanksgiving and Christmas don't work well for the warden me. Wish I could make it though. I would love to take a handgun course with you and will keep my fingers crossed for something in the Spring.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:28:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I might be able to make that date.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:40:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't see why not for me
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:57:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Dec 19 should work for me.

Any idea what class you are thinking about? Another dynamic rifle class?
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:28:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd be up for the dynamic rife since scheduling keeps me out of the first one.

I'd be in for others as well.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:39:51 AM EDT
[#9]
good for me. any class is better than no class.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:42:06 AM EDT
[#10]
2 here that would be available.

Quoted:
I can probably make that date provided my new brass sorter doesn't come 3 weeks early.

I have the older model and plan to bring her with me
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 8:45:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm good for that date.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 9:49:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'd be up for the dynamic rife since scheduling keeps me out of the first one.

I'd be in for others as well.

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 10:15:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Depends on the class.  Doesn't look like you'll have a hard time filling another rifle, but if you held a Dynamic Fighting Pistol, I'd do my best to be there.  Might only be able to take one since it's just a couple weeks after the rifle class though.  As much fun as the carbine is, I'd have to consider putting pistol training above it, since I carry a pistol every day.  

Quoted:
I can probably make that date provided my new brass sorter doesn't come 3 weeks early.  After late December, I am probably out of commission until early March.

Took me a sec to get that, lol...   Congrats!  Our 2nd brass sorter is due in mid Jan.  My schedule will be crazy for awhile after that as well.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#14]
This is a little off topic but does USSA-1  have his own company or does he work for someone else? Or does he just do training classes in his spare time? I'm very interested, just wanting more info on him and or his company. Thanks!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Carbine or handgun?

I could make time for a carbine course.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:19:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This is a little off topic but does USSA-1  have his own company or does he work for someone else? Or does he just do training classes in his spare time? I'm very interested, just wanting more info on him and or his company. Thanks!!

Erik(USSA-1) is the senior instructor for the United States Shooting Academy in Tulsa,OK. He resides here in Georgia. He puts together one day packages of training authorized through the academy for the GA HTF. I assist him as his adjunct instructor.

His bio can be found here

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Interested in either pistol or carbine.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Erik(USSA-1) is the senior instructor for the United States Shooting Academy in Tulsa,OK. He resides here in Georgia. He puts together one day packages of training authorized through the academy for the GA HTF. I assist him as his adjunct instructor.

Thanks for the info!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:58:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Eric
I am good for that date.. My two cents for class preference would be a pistol class. I missed your earlier one this year so I am bias.

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:29:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Works for me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Come on. That's like Santa asking kids if one day of presents is enough. Yes. I'm good for another day of super-win!!!!    We are fortunate to have you guys around.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:18:52 AM EDT
[#22]
I would be interested depending on what the course is.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:28:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Tod (00bullitt) isn't just one of Erik's faithful minions.  He is a great instructor TOO.  Having Erik AND Tod run around after you on a range is fun, educational, informative and actually a productive time at the range.  I've known these guys for a long time and have great respect for both individuals.  

A lot of "instructors" don't deserve the title.  Too many talk a good game but can't perform.  Or they can perform but can't teach, which is a unique skill.  Erik and Tod can perform AND teach and do both CONSISTENTLY.  A rare thing among "instructors".

Now, if only Tod really liked 1911s.  

Mark
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:34:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Tod LOVES 1911's and owns a small handful. You just won't ever catch me carrying one that my life will depend on. But we've been down that road. Its just my personal choice. But 1911's are AWESOME!

Thanks for the kind words Book. Means alot coming from you. Glad you will make it out to this next class. Always good to see you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top