Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/16/2003 10:41:15 AM EDT
I've tried to contact ETH via IM, Windows Messenger, etc., but I have not received a reply... Haven't tried calling him though, but his cell phone is no longer available...

I've talked with a couple of the DFW crew, and they are possibly up for a trip either late May or early June.

We just need ETH's approval...

Who's in?

See voting poll for the weekends suggested.
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll go anytime, but July 4 would be cool.
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 11:39:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I am up for Memorial weekend!
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Mr. Hun Farm Post-O-Matic!

Anyone get the feeling that Energizer is really-really REALLY sad that he did'nt go last weekend?
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 11:55:55 AM EDT
[#7]
It's gonna be HOT for all of those dates.
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It's gonna be HOT for all of those dates.

Ok.. How about April 26 & 27??? hehe
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 12:38:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It's gonna be the first 'clothing optional' Hun Shoot of all time!

I can't wait!

Eric The(I'llBeHomeThatWeekend)Hun

Then there better be some HOT babes there too!!!

Link Posted: 4/16/2003 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Anyone get the feeling that Energizer is really-really REALLY sad that he did'nt go last weekend?

Yeah... but I was really-really REALLY sick, and really-really REALLY bored...

When's the next group purchase on Tannerite? I may be interested.
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah... but I was really-really REALLY whipped, and really-really REALLY tied-up...

When's the next group purchase on Tannerite? I may be interested.

Thats OK, I understand.

I'm checking with Daniel Tanner on what we can get.
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, not going to be able to make it to this one. Probably won't be going anywhere's till the October shoot in Waco. I have too many toys on the list and too many bills I have to pay off before then. Yall have fun out there though.
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#14]
I voted for Memorial Day. I can make that. Fourth of July is OUT due to other plans and HOT to boot.
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm open 4th of July. May is bad for me. Have a couple of trips planned, CA for sailing and The River for my buds annual trip. I think ETH may be busy between now and Oct. with stuff for Gunstock though.

Quoted:
I'll go anytime, but July 4 would be cool.

Don't any of you Texans venture up into Yankee territory? Bulletfest IV is June 28th :)
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 8:01:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#17]
IM me with the final dates when they are decided please.  I;ll probably be there. also i will be offering a more professional video docamentary(sp?) during the event!  
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 11:13:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
IM me with the final dates when they are decided please.  I;ll probably be there. also i will be offering a more professional video docamentary(sp?) during the event!  

Looks like Memorial weekend.... according to the numbers in the poll.

Do you have a digital camera/video camera? I thought about buying one, but I may be getting a FAL instead.

Also, I bet there will be a Hun Farm event over the July 4th weekend too... we can do LOTS of fireworks (i.e. tracers, propane, tannerite) at the farm, but not in the DFW area.
Link Posted: 4/17/2003 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like Memorial weekend.... according to the numbers in the poll.

Do you have a digital camera/video camera? I thought about buying one, but I may be getting a FAL instead.

Also, I bet there will be a Hun Farm event over the July 4th weekend too... we can do LOTS of fireworks (i.e. tracers, propane, tannerite) at the farm, but not in the DFW area.

]

dont worry i will have a camera! :)
Link Posted: 4/17/2003 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

"more professional?"  How about just "professional"?

Whiner! At least we got some stuff on video and posted screengrabs......

I dunno if I can make it there that soon, depends on the job...etc...but, I'll watch for dates and we'll leave our camera at home!  (whine, bitch, moan....)

Link Posted: 4/17/2003 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#21]
I graduate May 31st, so I prefer early June....Hell who am I kidding I probably wont get to go again anyways
Link Posted: 4/17/2003 6:02:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Mem. day weekend for me too.
Link Posted: 4/17/2003 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#23]
hell..if i were to be invited..i'd show!! i'll be in the states from 16 May to 14 Jun!!  currently no AR though....just a Rem. mod 700 22-250. :(
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 4:09:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 4:13:39 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
hell..if i were to be invited..i'd show!! i'll be in the states from 16 May to 14 Jun!!  currently no AR though....just a Rem. mod 700 22-250. :(

Hell, you are always invited! You were always invited!

If you are a 'Son of Texas' you are invited! If you were a 'damnYankee' you are invited!

All you gotta do is have a pulse!

And with DonR, we even dropped that requirement!

(About 9:00 PM every evening, he drops off. It's hard to tell if he's still breathing!)

So come on down!

Eric The(Hospitable)Hun

as always Hun...spoken like a true comedian/gentleman.  poor ole Don seems to be the butt of the jokes lately.  i bet he gets yall back!! but thanks ETH..appreciate the invite!  i will DEFINATELY try to work it into my trip home!!!  
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 5:40:44 AM EDT
[#26]
I am game for both weekends and will make either or both of them Just need to stock up on ammo before then.

Ropes
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 9:13:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Ok guys... How about Memorial day weekend and July 4th weekend. Those are BOTH long weekends....???

Why not celebrate America's freedom by blowing up a part of it? - Apu (sp?) from the Simpson's. (or something like that)
Link Posted: 4/20/2003 4:04:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Ok guys... How about Memorial day weekend and July 4th weekend. Those are BOTH long weekends....???

Why not celebrate America's freedom by blowing up a part of it? - Apu (sp?) from the Simpson's. (or something like that)

memorial day weekend....my girlfriend will be down from washington that weekend..but i'll see if i can get her talked into it!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2003 10:08:58 AM EDT
[#29]
According to the current results in the poll, it looks like DEFINATELY Memorial Day weekend, and probably July 4th weekend.

May 16, 17, 18 : 4%
May 23, 24, 25, 26 (Memorial Day Weekend) : 65% (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon)
May 30, 31, June 1 : 9%
June 6, 7, 8 : 9%
July (3), 4, 5, 6 : 13% ((Thur), Fri, Sat, Sun)

23 Total Votes

ETH: do you approve these two weekends?
Link Posted: 4/21/2003 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#30]
well guys, i'm not sure if i'll be up or not for the shoot...my girlfriend flies into san antone from WA on the 22nd at damn near midnight....and she flies out on the 26th ...so i dont know if i'll be able to get her talked into it...but i'll give it a shot!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2003 10:28:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Good luck! Tell her how fun it will be...

I believe ETH will approve both weekends (and any others we want), so maybe you can make it for the July 4th Hun Farm trip? (SUPER HOT AND HUMID, LOTS OF BUGS, ETC.)
Link Posted: 4/21/2003 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I believe ETH will approve both weekends (and any others we want), so maybe you can make it for the July 4th Hun Farm trip? (SUPER HOT AND HUMID, LOTS OF BUGS, ETC.)

thanks amigo...i wont be able to make the 4th of July weekend, i'll already be outa the country again.  i'll be home from the 16th of may to 14 june.  22-26 may the girlfriend will be in town, and 31 may till probably the 4th of jun i'll be in west TX riding 4 wheelers.  if there is something planned around those times..i will DEFINATELY be there..otherwise i have to play it by ear.  keep me posted and thanks again!!  
Link Posted: 4/21/2003 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Okay, guys.  As a newby to the Hun Farm Shoot....

If I was able to make the trip, what would I need to bring.  That is, tent, cooking stuff, food, guns, etc??  And where, exactly is it located?

I've never been, but would like to meet all of you guys.  Maybe I can make the trip.

Link Posted: 4/21/2003 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks amigo...i wont be able to make the 4th of July weekend, i'll already be outa the country again.  i'll be home from the 16th of may to 14 june.  22-26 may the girlfriend will be in town, and 31 may till probably the 4th of jun i'll be in west TX riding 4 wheelers.  if there is something planned around those times..i will DEFINATELY be there..otherwise i have to play it by ear.  keep me posted and thanks again!!  

If you have another weekend in mind, let us know and ask ETH.. of course, it is more fun if we are all there....

Call your gf tonight and tell her you would like to take her on a camping trip over Memorial weekend (at least a day or two)... Is she into outdoor activities? Then update us with her answer...

Oh yeah: Some people like to take off Fridays... leave Thursday night, come back Monday. That would make it a LONG weekend...
Link Posted: 4/21/2003 10:57:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/21/2003 11:04:30 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you have another weekend in mind, let us know and ask ETH.. of course, it is more fun if we are all there....

Call your gf tonight and tell her you would like to take her on a camping trip over Memorial weekend (at least a day or two)... Is she into outdoor activities? Then update us with her answer...

Oh yeah: Some people like to take off Fridays... leave Thursday night, come back Monday. That would make it a LONG weekend...

hey E, can i email her...from where i'm at...it'd be a HELLOVA lot cheaper, LOL.  alright..i'll drop her an email and see what she thinks.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2003 11:07:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Depending on what she likes, (i.e. explosions, fireworks, tracers, etc.), you might show her the links to the last farm gathering, and the movies to the Tannerite explosions... I sure hope to see a Tannerite demo, but who knows what will happen this time.
Link Posted: 4/21/2003 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Depending on what she likes, (i.e. explosions, fireworks, tracers, etc.), you might show her the links to the last farm gathering, and the movies to the Tannerite explosions... I sure hope to see a Tannerite demo, but who knows what will happen this time.

LOL..yeah, shes pretty cool, she isnt one of those "oh..i dont wanna do that..." types.  being outside and camping w/ guns and explosions wouldnt bother her at all.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2003 12:51:35 PM EDT
[#39]
BTT for ETH's approval...
Link Posted: 4/23/2003 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Poll Locked.

Official dates: approved by ETH at the DFW dinner tonight:

Memorial day weekend

July 4th weekend

Who's going?
Link Posted: 4/23/2003 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#41]
I won't be in town for either of those weekends
[>Q]  Ah well, maybe next time...
Link Posted: 4/23/2003 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I won't be in town for either of those weekends
[>Q]  Ah well, maybe next time...

Pick a weekend you can make, and we'll see if some of us can make it out there...
Link Posted: 4/23/2003 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#43]
what are the exact dates again please?
Link Posted: 4/24/2003 7:20:19 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Look THREE posts above yours...

Memorial day weekend (You don't know? Look at the posts or the poll for these dates.)

July 4th weekend (July 4... get it?)
Link Posted: 4/24/2003 10:03:33 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Look THREE posts above yours...

Memorial day weekend (You don't know? Look at the posts or the poll for these dates.)

July 4th weekend (July 4... get it?)

are you meaning July 4th? that whole weekend?

hhahahaha  sorry guys i posted that while i was very tired and was to out of it to read above my own posts.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2003 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/26/2003 4:51:32 PM EDT
[#47]
once again ETH thanks for letting us use your place and have a good ole time chillin with ya.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 5:24:33 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Y'all have the Hun Seal of Approval for these dates!

As if you needed it!

Eric The(LaidBack)Hun

Gotta try to make one of em....

Citabria, you need to take Helicopter lessons and get a chopper...then me, you and the Swamp_Thing could get there in less than 8 hours!  

Get right on that will ya?
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 8:13:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Hey guys,
I just moved to the houston area around a month ago.  Your trip sounds like fun.  Is this a private thing or can I join you.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top