Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2018 12:08:38 AM EDT
So what can we expect?  The slack jawed faggot has already declared that his goal is to ban ALL semiautomatic firearms.  Resist?  Yeah, I'm in.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#1]
From FoxNews:

5% reporting in, newsome 46%, Cox 54%......

....And Newsome is declared the winner, already?!?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:08:39 AM EDT
[#2]
lol well I don't know wtf is going on but I got my info from...Fox.

eta Bret Behr literally declared that Newsom was the winner at 8:01
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:10:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Right when Fox reported the polls closed they called it for Cox. I don’t understand how that works
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:13:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Right when Fox reported the polls closed they called it for Cox. I don't understand how that works
View Quote
Lol wut?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 2:34:34 AM EDT
[#5]
The legislature is not happy about how many CCW permits most counties are issuing, which is why they did their CCW audit.  My understanding is that they want to craft a bill that would centralize CCW permit issuance with DOJ and make the standards tight enough to ensure extremely rare issuance.  If such a bill were to be introduced and passed, I guarantee you that Newsom would sign it.  We can also expect to see a further attack upon semi-autos.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 4:51:09 AM EDT
[#6]
20 years ago, I work to overturn AWB2, and I was at a gun show in San Diego, for most of the gunners I had to convince them to sign our petition. Back the anti-gunner and Democrats were way weaker. Most of the of Cali gunners to me they would rather be shooting. Today it is almost impossible to elect a GOP legislator because of the heavy Dem voter registration.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:54:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The legislature is not happy about how many CCW permits most counties are issuing, which is why they did their CCW audit.  My understanding is that they want to craft a bill that would centralize CCW permit issuance with DOJ and make the standards tight enough to ensure extremely rare issuance.  If such a bill were to be introduced and passed, I guarantee you that Newsom would sign it.  We can also expect to see a further attack upon semi-autos.
View Quote
Fuck the left...
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:42:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
I declared Newsom was the winner over a year ago.  There was no way the outcome was in question.  That's the end of me in CA.  I'm on my way to Texas.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#9]
#Obedience is not Patriotism ! Resistance to Douchey Politicians since 1776 ...... Meh , meet the new boss , same as the old boss .....
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I declared Newsom was the winner over a year ago.  There was no way the outcome was in question.  That's the end of me in CA.  I'm on my way to Texas.
View Quote
Heck, i knew he would win about 4 years ago.

This state will be dead after his 8 years.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 4:04:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enjoy your freedom...
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 10:29:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This state will be dead after his 8 years.
View Quote
This State is already dead, it's just that the body is still warm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top