Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 11/6/2018 11:08:38 PM EST
So what can we expect? The slack jawed faggot has already declared that his goal is to ban ALL semiautomatic firearms. Resist? Yeah, I'm in.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:19:33 PM EST
From FoxNews:

5% reporting in, newsome 46%, Cox 54%......

....And Newsome is declared the winner, already?!?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:08:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/7/2018 12:12:40 AM EST by operatorerror]
lol well I don't know wtf is going on but I got my info from...Fox.

eta Bret Behr literally declared that Newsom was the winner at 8:01
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:10:49 AM EST
Right when Fox reported the polls closed they called it for Cox. I don’t understand how that works
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:13:38 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By testosteroneOD:
Right when Fox reported the polls closed they called it for Cox. I don't understand how that works
View Quote
Lol wut?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:34:34 AM EST
The legislature is not happy about how many CCW permits most counties are issuing, which is why they did their CCW audit. My understanding is that they want to craft a bill that would centralize CCW permit issuance with DOJ and make the standards tight enough to ensure extremely rare issuance. If such a bill were to be introduced and passed, I guarantee you that Newsom would sign it. We can also expect to see a further attack upon semi-autos.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:51:09 AM EST
20 years ago, I work to overturn AWB2, and I was at a gun show in San Diego, for most of the gunners I had to convince them to sign our petition. Back the anti-gunner and Democrats were way weaker. Most of the of Cali gunners to me they would rather be shooting. Today it is almost impossible to elect a GOP legislator because of the heavy Dem voter registration.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 6:54:24 AM EST
Originally Posted By bigstick61:
The legislature is not happy about how many CCW permits most counties are issuing, which is why they did their CCW audit. My understanding is that they want to craft a bill that would centralize CCW permit issuance with DOJ and make the standards tight enough to ensure extremely rare issuance. If such a bill were to be introduced and passed, I guarantee you that Newsom would sign it. We can also expect to see a further attack upon semi-autos.
View Quote
Fuck the left...
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:42:51 AM EST
Originally Posted By operatorerror:

View Quote
I declared Newsom was the winner over a year ago. There was no way the outcome was in question. That's the end of me in CA. I'm on my way to Texas.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:06:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/7/2018 1:09:09 PM EST by retroblackrifle]
#Obedience is not Patriotism ! Resistance to Douchey Politicians since 1776 ...... Meh , meet the new boss , same as the old boss .....
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 2:27:34 PM EST
Originally Posted By el_hombre:
I declared Newsom was the winner over a year ago. There was no way the outcome was in question. That's the end of me in CA. I'm on my way to Texas.
View Quote
Heck, i knew he would win about 4 years ago.

This state will be dead after his 8 years.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:04:22 PM EST
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By operatorerror:

Enjoy your freedom...
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 9:29:59 PM EST
Originally Posted By Garand1911:
This state will be dead after his 8 years.
View Quote
This State is already dead, it's just that the body is still warm.
Top Top