Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 7:34:19 AM EDT
Hi newbie robone here..seeking info about shows or locations for parts, tools, accessories for firearms including ar's here in northern illinois.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Great board with guys & gals here, have been watching this forum for years now. Have a great weekend to all..
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:01:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Kane COunty is this weekend. It is a pretty good local show, one of the few left. You may find the parts you are looking for there.

Check the crew calendar for more.

efxguy
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]
+1

Kane Co. is usually a good Fun Show. Lots of AR stuff. I'll be there.

Dave W.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Another + on Kane Cty show, I'll be there tomorrow morning early myself....
Also DuPage cty has a show (usually the frist Sunday of the month) I believe the 5th of March.
Welcome.....enjoy...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:44:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I buy everything online. With the exception of local sellors (Eagle, M&A, etc.), never see anything worth buying at shows.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:32:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I buy everything online. With the exception of local sellors (Eagle, M&A, etc.), never see anything worth buying at shows.

Most of the time I BY ONLINE great selection and if you research a little you find great prices
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top