Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 6:08:29 PM EDT
Hi. I'm EOP. (R32's brother-in-law) I'm not sure that I should have admitted that. I'm going to start over.

Hi. I'm EOP. I am getting ready to buy parts for my AR15 and have recently completed my AK47 thanks to the one mentioned above and DaBunny. I also have a Mosin Nagant 9130. I enjoy shooting them both but the AK makes me feel cooler... Hmmmm, No maybe the Mosin does. Better go shoot them some more and pin that down.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hi. I'm EOP. (R32's brother-in-law)

Im sorry.

Welcome!

See ya at the next GF shoot.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
You need a 1911 now.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:27:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You need a 1911 Glock now.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Did you promise to kill him if he makes your sister unhappy?

Welcome. We all like R-32. He's KA3B's bitch though. Try to stay out of the cross fire.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, he's not married to my sister, our wives are sisters. We have a great itme building and messing in the shop but as was mentioned in another post, he and DaBunny do enjoy their time alone. Thats the crossfire I have to stay out of.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#6]
A little deeper insight into me, as we were painting their AK parts with Norrels the other night I was painting my AK OD Green......Let the flaming begin.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:43:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well, he's not married to my sister, our wives are sisters. We have a great itme building and messing in the shop but as was mentioned in another post, he and DaBunny do enjoy their time alone. Thats the crossfire I have to stay out of.

I told you BRD would be more powerful of a force than those riceburners....
Welcome to our little spot on the web.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks, Where have you been? You're falling behind on your AK build. I don't know how I ever fell into the world of riceburners.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#9]
OD green?!?!?! YOU ABSOLUTE normal person for wanting to personalize an excellent weapon. Welcome to the club.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm sure a pic of it will be uploaded before long.  It looks great with the re-finished furniture and the red dot scope... Can't wait to build the AR.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm sure a pic of it will be uploaded before long.  It looks great with the re-finished furniture and the red dot scope... Can't wait to build the AR.

Looks good, even with the pimptastic 40 round mags.
Hope my recievers end up that clean.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I knew that comment was on the way. I don't really care for the not-so-easy removal of the 40 rounder but had to put it in the pic. I will paint this mag to match the gun. I will probably also change the pistol grip to a laminated one that matches the rest better.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hi. I'm EOP. (R32's brother-in-law) I'm not sure that I should have admitted that. I'm going to start over.

Hi. I'm EOP. I am getting ready to buy parts for my AR15 and have recently completed my AK47 thanks to the one mentioned above and DaBunny. I also have a Mosin Nagant 9130. I enjoy shooting them both but the AK makes me feel cooler... Hmmmm, No maybe the Mosin does. Better go shoot them some more and pin that down.

SUP man! I met ya at the last fun show, got my bag O parts... working on prepin it now... your turned out great, can't wait to get mine together... BTW, I started with the AR15, love it man, real nice rifle, so I am sure you will lovin that next... see ya at the next build or GF shoot!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:05:02 AM EDT
[#14]
If you all look hard enough..

You will notice he notched his safety lever so it acts as a Bolt hold open. He also made his scope rail by hand.

EOP, Im glad you made it, you will find out that this is our own little disfunctional family, and I think you will fit right in.

As he said, He is my Brother in law, and I did luck out to get a guy like him, Like most of us he is very different, and has talent. He was not a shooter when we first met, but I have been working with him for a couple of years now, He is going to be fine, We work hard on the Safety aspect, The politics on Firearms ownership/laws, and Im proud to say that just this week I did get him broke on the word "Clip" over "Magazine"...

He is one of those guys that messes with everything, and just when you think he cant screw it up anymore, he comes out smelling like a rose.

EOP, I look forward to seeing you with us at more shoots.

These guys and gals will be a great wealth of knowledge when it comes to building your first AR, Dont just depend on me...There is a great group of people here that are always willing to help.

And also,one more thing EOP...

They can be pretty tough, but dont sweat it, we all get our turn in the vice...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:32:30 AM EDT
[#15]
A scope on an AK?  Doesn't that just throw you off when you bump it?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If you all look hard enough..

You will notice he notched his safety lever so it acts as a Bolt hold open. He also  made his scope rail by hand put his scope rail in the wrong place.  

Fixt!

www.nwequipshow.com/arfcom/ak2.JPG

EOP, Im glad you made it, you will find out that this is our own little disfunctional family, and I think you will fit right in.

As he said, He is my Brother in law, and I did luck out to get a guy like him, Like most of us he is very different, and has talent. He was not a shooter when we first met, but I have been working with him for a couple of years now, He is going to be fine, We work hard on the Safety aspect, The politics on Firearms ownership/laws, and Im proud to say that just this week I did get him broke on the word "Clip" over "Magazine"...

He is one of those guys that messes with everything, and just when you think he cant screw it up anymore, he comes out smelling like a rose.

EOP, I look forward to seeing you with us at more shoots.

These guys and gals will be a great wealth of knowledge when it comes to building your first AR, Dont just depend on me...There is a great group of people here that are always willing to help.

And also,one more thing EOP...

They can be pretty tough, but dont sweat it, we all get our turn in the vice...

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:45:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for all that. I'm sure I will enjoy getting to know you all.  The thing about custom, I put the scope exactly where I wanted it.... I do custom cars for a living, always breaking the rules and fabbing my own stuff.
Mark
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Wait'll he gets a load from me.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:17:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:36:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Kooter, you already got yours.  You'll have to get in the back of the line if you want another.

Dammit, I always end up going to the rear with you
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Make that an XD  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF's wrong with you Kooter? You want him to shoot his leg or go kaboom?

Welcome EOP!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:45:47 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF's wrong with you Kooter? You want him to shoot his leg or go kaboom?

Welcome EOP!

+1

There will be no Glocks in this family...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top