Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 9:17:35 AM EDT
Just wanted to pop in and say hi.  I've been lurking under my dh's account (The-Bald-Monk) and decided it was time for my own.  I'm a fairly new shooter - just attended my basic pistol class last weekend.  Looking forward to learning what I can :)

Now, back to the fun and games...

-MrsMonk
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:32:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:35:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome.  Tell baldy I said hi.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Howdy MrsMonk.
Welcome aboard.

ARH

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to have you aborad Mrs Monk.  

Enjoy the show.

Buzz.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to the asylum. We can always use more chicks.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Howdy Mrs. Monk.

Come shooting with us some time. I brought my wife out to an ARFCOM shoot last year. She had a good time but since then she's become an good pistol marksman.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:38:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Greetings MrsMonk!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:26:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome to the bunch
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:55:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the welcomes.

An ARFCOM shoot sometime sounds good to me.  

Had a range date with The Monk last night and shot the P2000 and my HK Compact 45.  Like the 45 much better than the 9mm.  Maybe I won't be half bad when the next ARFCOM shoot comes around. h
-MrsMonk
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#12]
"...dh..."?  J/k, welcome to the insanity.  Its a wonder I left this little piece of heaven behind.  

Quoted:
...Come shooting with us some time. I brought my wife out to an ARFCOM shoot last year. She had a good time but since then she's become an good pistol marksman.

Well, buddy boy, you're screwed now.  When she gets mad at you for not taking out the trash/mowing the lawn/whatever, you can run, but you'll only die tired.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
"...dh..."?  J/k, welcome to the insanity.  Its a wonder I left this little piece of heaven behind.  

Quoted:
...Come shooting with us some time. I brought my wife out to an ARFCOM shoot last year. She had a good time but since then she's become an good pistol marksman.

Well, buddy boy, you're screwed now.  When she gets mad at you for not taking out the trash/mowing the lawn/whatever, you can run, but you'll only die tired.  

I'm exercizing again... lost 15 lbs. Hopefully I won't die tired but somehow relaxed and rejeuvenated.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:39:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm exercizing again... lost 15 lbs. Hopefully I won't die tired but somehow relaxed and rejeuvenated.

So you run faster now?  All she has to do is lead you a bit more...
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:55:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Welcome!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top