Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2003 6:55:41 PM EDT
And a local too.

She's responding on the back channel to a post I made to the WA-CCW list.
-------------------------------------
At 10:39 AM 11/1/03, you wrote:
   None of this has anything to do with CCW. Can we PLEASE keep this list on
topic and take this juvenile dck waving elsewhere?

Someone should start a "Fratricidal Bickering Gun Nut Bureaucrats and those
that love them" list.

What *I* wish is that we could take the term "DICK WAVING," fold it 'til it's ALL sharp corners, and shove it up your butt.

If you think the above sentiment is insulting, you're right.  It is.  But it's not nearly as insulting as having to read posts from whiny tattletales bitching about "DICK WAVING."

~~ K.
------------------------

Yes friends and neighbors, that's from "pax" at "thehighroad".

Mebbe we should talk her into joining the Army. She couldn't be any worse than the other females there and she talks, at least, the talk.

I think she's got issues. She sees "dick" where I wrote "dck" then wants to stuff things up my butt. No wonder she's angry.

[speeling]
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like love at first sight...she's already talking dirty...
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 7:53:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
And a local too.

She's responding on the back channel to a post I made to the WA-CCW list.
-------------------------------------
At 10:39 AM 11/1/03, you wrote:
   None of this has anything to do with CCW. Can we PLEASE keep this list on
topic and take this juvenile dck waving elsewhere?

Someone should start a "Fratricidal Bickering Gun Nut Bureaucrats and those
that love them" list.

What *I* wish is that we could take the term "DICK WAVING," fold it 'til it's ALL sharp corners, and shove it up your butt.

If you think the above sentiment is insulting, you're right.  It is.  But it's not nearly as insulting as having to read posts from whiny tattletales bitching about "DICK WAVING."

~~ K.
------------------------

Yes friends and neighbors, that's from "pax" at "thehighroad".

Mebbe we should talk her into joining the Army. She coulnd't be any worse than the other females there and she talks, at least, the talk.

I think she's got issues. She sees "dick" where I wrote "dck" then wants to stuff things up my butt. No wonder she's angry.

It's Rosie O'donell and that's how she talks to all the girls she likes.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's Rosie O'donell and that's how she talks to all the girls she likes.

I guess I should post a pic then.

You're right Da_Bunny, I think she wants me. Mmmmm, my favorite low class of female, the stay at home mom.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
my favorite low class of female, the stay at home mom.

You really think that stay at home moms are low class? I personally think that a lot of our society's current ills would be solved if more moms could stay at home and better raise their children.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:35:00 AM EDT
[#5]
You're reading too much into it Boomer. I agree with you, I supported one for almost 12 years.

Here's her latest, Hotmail's spam filters must finally be working as it ended up in my Junk Mail folder.

-----------------

At 06:45 PM 11/2/03, you wrote:
And I so enjoy reading tirades from internet tough boys. You in WA "pax"? Lets meet someplace and discuss this further.

Ah, I see.  You only mind "DICK WAVING" when *other* people indulge in it.

Hypocrite.

pax

------------------------

That was written before I found "he" was a "she", well an "online she" at least.

I responded that if I was going to have to put up with her sht she might as well come over and cook my meals or at least do my laundry. Told her we could continue this in person and I'd show her what her mouth should be used for.

For this their mothers fought.

They want equality, I can do. Enough to drive a guy to drink...Hey 2WP! need a ride?
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 6:37:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm already there!  See you at 8

The internet is the only way some people know how to vent.  Hopefully he/she is not so angry in real life.  Otherwise it must have a miserable exhistance.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 7:11:38 AM EDT
[#7]
8? OK, but my bar closes at 9, you'll have to drink quick.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 8:02:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
8? OK, but my bar closes at 9, you'll have to drink quick.

What the hell kind of bar closes at 9?
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
my favorite low class of female, the stay at home mom.

You really think that stay at home moms are low class? I personally think that a lot of our society's current ills would be solved if more moms could stay at home and better raise their children.

I agree Boomer, but I think Tweak is refering to the "stay_at_home_emotionally and ideologically distanced from her husband and out of touch with reality and common sense_feminazi_soccer mom" type.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Is this 'pax', as in 'Paxton Quigley' - ARMED AND FEMALE?

She's from Washington State?  Oh, no.

She's a Moderator, too?  Oh, fuk.

Tough talkin' chicks with dicks, er, uh, GUNS, are kinda scary.

Like I've told my Wife, though...when it's all said and done, I've got the dick.
( then I, quite juvenile like, WAVE it at her! )  
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 9:45:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Whiskey,
It's a private club, 9 is the minimum closing time. We can stay open later if customer volume warrants it. Hel, if you showed up to drink I'd get overtime.

Boom_Stick,

Couldn't have said it better myself. Right on the money.

BusMaster007,

I don't think "pax" is Paxton Quigley. Paxton works down in LA. Would be quite a commute.

Home page of the "other" Quigley

The handle was part of the grief I started giving this "gal". She comes on all hard and belligerent with a scrn of "pax" from "thehighroad". heehee.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
...snip...

I'd show her what her mouth should be used for.

...snip...

Smile like a donut honey!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:51:12 AM EDT
[#13]
[HOMER]Mmmmm, doughnuts......[/homer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top