Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2010 1:16:52 PM EDT
Howdy all.. new to the arfcom boards been shooting for a while now.. recently picked up a stag-15 2T and am very happy with it.

Been going through the Magpul catalog (drank that koolaid) and changing the carbine to suit.

Specs:
Stag stag-15 2T
ARMS 40L rear flip sight
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
Magpul CTR Stock
Magpul ASAP Sling mount
Magpul MS2 sling
Magpul MAID Grip with bolt/pin core
Magpul B.A.D
Magpul XTM panels
Tango Down Front Grip

Lots O' Magpul Mags

I've been looking at optics now.. and am really enjoying this platform.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:37:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the board!  Sounds like you should own stock in Magpul.  

Remember, don't go cheap on the optics.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:39:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome in

I found this site a couple short years ago the same way you did, looking for AR info. There is a wealth of knowledge here, but, be forewarned that other areas of the site (General Discussion) aren't as tame and informative as the AR boards. Cool if you enjoy the shenanigans and keep a thick skin, but there is a bunch more to this site.

Enjoy the BRD, I find that for me it comes and goes, but you'll always know when you have case of it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 6:13:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Jesus H. Christ they really will let anybody on this site nowadays won't they.

bout time you joined the ranks here!  Welcome!  We must partake of shooting enjoyment soon!!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 6:30:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.. years on Automotive related forums have left me with some thick skin ;)

Hey Kelly! I'm game for some range time, anytime.

Here's my setup:
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242/mdracer76_2/IMG_1015.jpg

I'd like to get into some competitive shooting soon as well.. so if anyone is participating, I'd like to join as an observer a few times ;)
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:17:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Howdy.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:31:58 AM EDT
[#6]
What part of VA are you from?  There is a uspsa pistol macth in Fredricksburg on the 1st Sunday of the month.  go to www.fredricksburgps.com for more info and links to more matches
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:32:13 AM EDT
[#7]
deleted double post .. I seem to do this often ..
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What part of VA are you from?  There is a uspsa pistol macth in Fredricksburg on the 1st Sunday of the month.  go to www.fredricksburgps.com for more info and links to more matches

Linky no worky!
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Linky no worky!

http://www.fredericksburgps.com/

Should work now!  They are also on facebook
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:05:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I wont be able to make it this month (aug 1) ... I'm on track with my other passion, drifting cars.. but the next month I should be GTG!
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 4:14:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wont be able to make it this month (aug 1) ... I'm on track with my other passion, drifting cars.. but the next month I should be GTG!

Sounds good!  If you want some guidance and are new to any of the sports, I shoot IPSC, IDPA, and 3 Gun.  My wife does as well.  We go to every local match we can, but we also go to every major match from North Carolina to New York.  Sometimes do a little traveling (we just came back from the Pro-Am in Oklahoma).  I think I am going to be in New York for the 1st weekend of September shooting area 7? or maybe I am mistaken .. need to look at my calander.

At any rate, if you need any help let me know!  I am no expert, but I have a little experience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top