Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/19/2003 10:30:18 PM EDT
Been in Houston since March and since I am tired of looking for a job I have been going shooting. Haha. Would like to know where I can go and shoot something besides paper targets. Can you guys recommend any ranges?

Thx
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:56:17 AM EDT

Some of the Houston crew will be here shortly to answer you question.
BTW, Where did you live before?
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 8:16:30 AM EDT
well howdy! there should be a meeting soon! you should come out! Normally we have said meetings on tuesdays. most of us go to ASC. as far as range besides paper targets i no longer know. esspecially since the range out at sam houston national park closed. :( anyway come on out and have a beer on tuesday. look in home town forum for details on when the next meeting will be.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 12:45:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/20/2003 12:50:58 PM EDT by blackfoot]
I came out here from So Cal. Nice weather everything else Sucks in this small town boys opinion. Hopefully the wife will be joining me in a month.

Thanks for the invite I will keep my eye on the Hometown forum. That sucks about the park range closing down I have been going to ASC myself. Very Nice facility but I like to let newbies shoot watermelon and cantelope with the 12 guage and cans and balloons with the .22. It makes it more interesting for em [shrug] Oh well.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 2:29:31 PM EDT

Remember, Sam Houston National Forest range is only opened during deer season. So deer season is the best time to go there and blast.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 2:49:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By blackfoot:
I came out here from So Cal. Nice weather everything else Sucks in this small town boys opinion. Hopefully the wife will be joining me in a month.

Thanks for the invite I will keep my eye on the Hometown forum. That sucks about the park range closing down I have been going to ASC myself. Very Nice facility but I like to let newbies shoot watermelon and cantelope with the 12 guage and cans and balloons with the .22. It makes it more interesting for em [shrug] Oh well.

I too moved out here from So Cal. but I did it a year ago. Come on out and join us on Tuesday.

ASC used to allow us to shoot at clay targets but a few yahoos played dumb and ruined that for the rest of us.
Top Top