Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 1:11:31 PM EDT
Hello everyone, I have just moved to the Pensacola area and am interested if anyone is doing any hog or any other kind of hunting. Private land, removing varmints of any sort, and any other shooting related activities.
I am currently unemployed so I have tons of time for hunting and shooting, the wife is on base 3-4 days at a time, so all I realy have is time.
I would very much enjoy a hog hunt, I built a new 6.8SPC AR just for this that I did not get to use in MI before I moved. Like I said earlier, I am interested in any hunting or shooting activity if anyone would drop me a line or like someone to go with.
IM me or call 586-405-4478 if you can help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top