Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 10:26:55 AM EDT
I am looking to buy an AR10T. Looking over the CT laws and reading everyones responses on this site I believe it is legal. However when looking for a dealer with one in stock I came across one that specifically calls out CT along with CA, NJ, NY, MA as states to which they can not sell AR10s! Did I miss something or is this just some company's effort to cover their own ass.
While posting is their anyone in the Norwich area. If so send an email let me know what you shoot and where.

I no sooner posted than I recieved a reply from the company stating it is a generic disclaimer on their site.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#1]
AR-10's are legal. I buy most of my firearms up in the hartford area where they are well stocked
I have a guess as to which gun shop you went to!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top