Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/16/2006 6:24:07 PM EDT
FYI with nothing to gain.

Anyone in the metroplex interested in IPSC/USPSA/IDPA can tap into the calendar, and forum for questions, at http://www.dfwshooters.org/forum/

A new USPSA club shot its first match in Greenville last weekend and it was a good one. There is always a bunch sharing a ride somewhere to a USPSA match almost every weekend.

You can shoot IDPA in the metro' 3 or 4 days a week.

If you are interested, log in, and someone will point you in the right direction. It's always good to see new shooters.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:43:46 PM EDT
Thanks for the notice, hopefully that will be a good resource. That new Greenville match looks very interesting (2nd Saturday). Much closer for me than my usual places, maybe I can get to two matches a month from now on.

I'll be going to Waco USPSA match this Saturday (Central Texas Rifle & Pistol Club), they run a really great match. Especially since they don't start until 10am, but are usually done by 2:30 or so!

If you aren't competing somewhere, in whatever shooting sport, please go out and try it. You will learn alot about yourself and your equipment.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:01:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/17/2006 3:05:01 PM EDT by simonsay]

Originally Posted By mPisi:
I'll be going to Waco USPSA match this Saturday (Central Texas Rifle & Pistol Club), .

Depending on the weather, we will try and make it. The Double Tap Championship is next weekend and everyone I know is trying to burn as much powder as possible between now and then.

Just in case.

I found out today that the DIDPA match is a no deal on sunday.

I'll take the rain this weekend but hope the sun is shining in Wichita for Double Tap.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:37:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:07:53 PM EDT
Jacob's Plain Gun Club Info
News to me too, but I'll be there next month if I can. 8 stages, sweet!!
Top Top