Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2003 5:48:25 PM EDT
Just moved back to Florida after being away for seven years.  Moved to Valrico.  I was born and raised in Florida but had to move away in '96 for my job.

Two questions:

Anybody know of a good outdoor range near Brandon?

Does anybody have a link to the gunshow schedules?  I would most likely attend the Tampa, Lakeland and Orlando shows.

Thanks

edited to ask another question.  I see that there is a Patriot Arms gun store in Brando.  Does anybody know anything about them?  Are they good people or should I stay away?
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#2]
don't forget about www.suncoastgunshows.com
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#3]
www.floridashootersnetwork.com

Welcome back :)
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]
THE GUNSHINE STATE RULES
I live in Plant City.
The best shows for our area is Suncoast at

Fl State Fair grounds and Lake land center.
Look in Tampa trib classified under sporting goods. they post them there too. Dont miss the Lakeland rifle and pistal club shows. They usualy have 600 tables!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 3:07:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
THE GUNSHINE STATE RULES
I live in Plant City.
The best shows for our area is Suncoast at

Fl State Fair grounds and Lake land center.
Look in Tampa trib classified under sporting goods. they post them there too. Dont miss the Lakeland rifle and pistal club shows. They usualy have 600 tables!!!!!

Where do you shoot at?

I was thinking of checking out that Manatee range this weekend.  Since I have several 308s I would like to shoot something over a 100 yds.  Looks like Brooksville and Manatee may be the only black rifle friendly ranges with targets over a 100 yds.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 1:33:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I have 3 acres with the back a thick swamp so I shoot in back yard. Any thing longer than a 50 yard shot I do in north Fl at a hunt club I belong to.
LakeLand has a few ranges. It would be much closer for you to drive. Check the ranges post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top