Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2007 5:35:57 AM EDT
For those of you who aren't members of Carolinashooters forum, there's a new indoor range opening in Greenville, SC. It'll be near Cherrydale and is scheduled to open in Feb.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:55:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Prices?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#2]
???????????????????????  That, is interesting!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:54:22 AM EDT
[#3]
How big?  Is this another one like Dewey's?  Who's running it?  Is there a decent store attached to it?

Details, man!  Details!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:05:22 AM EDT
[#4]
This is what the owner posted at Carolinashooters:

This is Frank Allen. I am opening the range by Cherrydale on Poinsett Hwy. The name will be Allen Arms Indoor Range.
It is under construction. We intend to be open by the end of February. We will have rifle and pistol bays, full auto (soon to rent, as well as regular firearms), full line of instruction, including the upstate's only Master Instruction counselor, sales, repair, storage, etc. I hope to see you all there- prices will be reasonable, discounts will be given for LE, military, 1st responders, families, and ladies. We will specialize it tactical and concealment weapons and accessories.
We will be at the upcoming gun show on the 15th will full information. Please stop and see us. We will be with the Grassroots SC table and Aerotech Firearms Training.Questions can be answered in detail there.
Our phone number is 864-250-2007. My cell is 864-421-7882. Our website is www.allenarms.net. It is also under construction, but we will get the information on there ASAP, with photos to follow.
Sorry we couldn't be open sooner, but it won't be long.
Frank
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, my wife works for Fedex so maybe you'll see her delivering to you in the near future?  She delivers to that area.

I'll be at the show on the 15th - see you there then.

the DOG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top