Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/30/2003 10:49:40 AM EDT
Greetings all
I'm an active duty Marine recently stationed in the outskirts of Philadelphia. Looking to get info on the various ranges and activities w/ other AR-15 fans. Would like to get together at a range or other prescribed location for some shooting good times.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 1:25:15 PM EDT
Hey MC
Let me welcome you to the area and the board. Glad to have join us. Check out the Eastern Crew topic for whats happening around here. What County are you staying in at the time ? Once again welcome to the area.

SaFe ShOoTiNg

Jerry
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 3:48:25 PM EDT
After giving me 50 pushups (25 for being a Marine and another for being on active duty. Gotta keep our boys in shape.) I can think of a couple of ranges within an hour or so driving time. Some are in and around Philly. Other places are a bit further out. Like Slidestop, our Friendly neighborhood bully and Moderator said, Check out Eastern. I may be from Central, but I know a place or two relatively close to you.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:31:11 PM EDT
Thanks for pointing me to the "Eastern Crew" thread, I'm still exploring this great site. I have made my new home in Bucks county, Doylestown area.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:39:21 PM EDT
47... 48... 49 ... and 50 ....
GiggleSmith thanks as well for your reply. Good to know that there are ranges within reasonable driving distance. I travel to the central area of the state from time to time so please keep me informed of activities there.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 4:48:40 AM EDT
Welcome to the area.

Since you're in the Doylsetown area aready, there's a real nice club with a 100, 50 and 25 yard outdoor ranges a skeet/trap range, and archery ranges. Called Bucks County Fish & Game. Its just off rt 611 and yearly dues are around $65.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 5:41:03 AM EDT
Princeton, thanks for the accurate info. With the info you provided I researched that range and it's about 5 miles from my home. Going to check it out this afternoon. I figure that there is plenty of good shooting weekends left prior to what I've been told could be harsh winters. Thanks again.
Top Top