Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2013 12:38:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
New Frontier Armory is now OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK from 10:00amto 6:00pm.  If you haven’t been up herein the past few weeks, we promise you it’s even more worth the trip now that wehave both stores combined and tripled the size of the retail store.  There are tons of new products on the floornow, and more coming in daily.  We’reproud to have the most diverse selection of firearms, ammunition, accessories,optics, survival gear, food rations, tactical gear, and clothing in the valley.  See you all soon, and thanks for the greatsupport over the last four years!!

glad your expanding. nothing but good things to say of my NFA lower and customer service at your place.

now if only we could get ahold of some bulk 223 / 5.56 for cost! (wink wink)
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:10:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Outfkingstanding!  I hated those days of "I ought to swing by NFA...crap, it's a 'T' day."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top