Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link doesnt werk.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:49:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Link doesnt werk.
View Quote

Fubared and in the wrong forum...get more traction in the outdoor forum.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#3]

whats the reader's digest condensed version?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#4]

The server at <strong jscontent="hostName" jstcache="18">http can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.[/span]

Error code: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:37:41 PM EDT
[#5]

I think the link he is trying to provide is about being able to hunt game animals with suppressors in Florida.

Order Number: EO 14-32.

Authorization of the use of Firearms Equipped with Noise Suppressors for Taking Certain Game as of November 21, 2014.

Authorizes the use of rifles or pistols equipped with noise suppressors for taking deer, gray squirrels, rabbits, wild turkeys, quail, and crows notwithstanding the prohibition in 56A-12.002(3)(b)1., F.A.C.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#6]
The semicolon was just forgotten after http. I fixed the link below. I briefly browsed the article, and yes it talks about the recent approval for suppressor use for game suppressors were not allowed to be used for, before.

New Gun Rules For the New Season
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:34:42 PM EDT
[#7]
but this is old news

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:02:22 PM EDT
[#8]

We might have had a thread about this earlier......
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think the link he is trying to provide is about being able to hunt game animals with suppressors in Florida.

Authorization of the use of Firearms Equipped with Noise Suppressors for Taking Certain Game as of November 21, 2014.

Authorizes the use of rifles or pistols equipped with noise suppressors for taking deer, gray squirrels, rabbits, wild turkeys, quail, and crows notwithstanding the prohibition in 56A-12.002(3)(b)1., F.A.C.

View Quote

whoa you can't hunt turkey with a rifle can you I guess you can
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:05:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Forget about the turkeys.
How about flushing a covey of quail, then hammering down with a semi-22 or better.........................  

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:43:10 PM EDT
[#11]
You can suppress a shotgun too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top