BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/5/2010 5:13:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 9:22:48 AM EDT
[#1]

No..... not really. I'm just being silly.
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://photos.imageevent.com/cas6969/misc/FHF94.jpg

That's actually funny, I'd buy one!
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://photos.imageevent.com/cas6969/misc/FHF94.jpg

That's actually funny, I'd buy one!

+1

its sad that such a law is in reality , funny, its that terrible.
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Can I have 3
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I want one too
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 7:30:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/8/2010 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Another guy who conveniently leaves out the fact Albany and Buffalo and various other shitholes are all upstate.

I have a unrestricted in Erie County (just got it two months ago) so they are OK in my book.
Link Posted: 8/8/2010 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#8]
NYS flag with a BFL would be pretty cool.
sort of like the AZ shirt.
Link Posted: 8/8/2010 2:23:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Screw it
Link Posted: 8/8/2010 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#10]
And with that.....   let's get back to the topic at hand.
Link Posted: 8/8/2010 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Can someone warn me before this happens so I can escape from wastechester to a free county.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 3:54:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 4:16:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#14]
What about one of the more traditional designs with the words "Flash hider free since 1994" on one of the sleeves.

I agree the AZ logo looks great but I don't know if the NYS flag would work as good.
Maybe we should all move to AZ...you know, for the better T-shirt choices
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 1:15:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Empire State theme? Like with NYC skyline in addition to a small remmeberance of 9/11? Or use the old skyline with the towers still up?
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 1:55:40 PM EDT
[#16]
The "Empire state" makes me think of Darth Vader, sadly more true now than ever before.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#17]
i'd buy a FH free shirt.

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Okay.. boredom hit me. Which is laughable considering all the other things I need to be doing.

I'm really not trying to design our shirts. And to be honest, I don't really care for any of these except for the simple one at the bottom.

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#20]
cas,

I like the simple ones at the bottom but the top ones as well.

David
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Empire State theme? Like with NYC skyline in addition to a small remmeberance of 9/11? Or use the old skyline with the towers still up?

Can we incorporate a Mosque perhaps?

Seriously though...I still vote for the BFL taking a dump on LIF logo (you think Steve will let us use it, someone check and see if its trademarked...I can't access the site)
Link Posted: 8/15/2010 6:50:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Needs a statue of liberty somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/15/2010 12:11:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yep, with the ARFcom bolt logo as the flame of the torch.

The flash hider ones are funny, but don't think I'd buy one. The bottom ones are cool.
Link Posted: 8/15/2010 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, with the ARFcom bolt logo as the flame of the torch.

The flash hider ones are funny, but don't think I'd buy one. The bottom ones are cool.

Agreed. While somewhat funny, its kind of tacky on a tshirt.

I like the last 3 though; simple, well defined and understated.

Link Posted: 8/15/2010 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh here we go again! [facepalm]

Last time, we had quite a few mainland NYers that were not happy about the whole state being identified by the one city that everyone knows. Any reference to things that do not define the entire state should be left out so that we can actually get a design on which we will all agree. I personally would love a NYHTF shirt with Lady Liberty but those living closer to Ottawa than our Statue may not be that happy.

A simple outline of the entire state with a BFL and maybe some text that will keep those not in the know guessing would be perfect in my book. Please oh please let these shirts not die again.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 4:08:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Oh here we go again! [facepalm]

Last time, we had quite a few mainland NYers that were not happy about the whole state being identified by the one city that everyone knows. Any reference to things that do not define the entire state should be left out so that we can actually get a design on which we will all agree. I personally would love a NYHTF shirt with Lady Liberty but those living closer to Ottawa than our Statue may not be that happy.

A simple outline of the entire state with a BFL and maybe some text that will keep those not in the know guessing would be perfect in my book. Please oh please let these shirts not die again.

I think StoutOfHeart makes a good point.  In that vein, I think that these designs (or some variation) by cas may be the optimum choice.

David

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 5:24:45 AM EDT
[#27]
I would buy either, or both, of the two designs directly above.  Probably a couple of each...

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 5:45:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 9:24:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 9:32:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Here's the most recent design along with a template to see what it might look like on shirts. We'll wait to get feedback from everyone before we continue.

http://www.rivalsummit.com/NewYork/ny.jpg
http://www.rivalsummit.com/NewYork/template.png    

Spawn,

While I like your design, I prefer the simpler design proposed by cas.  I would also prefer a smaller image over the left breast instead of the entire front of the shirt with the larger image on the back.

What about a shirt with cas' design on the left breast and Spawn's design on the back?  That would be the best of both worlds.

Any thoughts?

David
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#31]
or cas' smaller logo on front that says "NYS Home town forums" then on the back "Behind enemy lines since 1994"
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 9:44:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here's the most recent design along with a template to see what it might look like on shirts. We'll wait to get feedback from everyone before we continue.

I'd go for that...
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 10:58:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#34]
I'd buy one with a small logo front with a large logo on back.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 1:04:11 PM EDT
[#35]
I like the simple cas designs as well, and I like the "behind enemey lines" as Patty suggested.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I like the simple cas designs as well, and I like the "behind enemey lines" as Patty suggested.

+1
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#37]
I like the simple BFL on the front breast "pocket", and the larger B&W design on the back...btw, I accidentally bleached one of my old OD HTF Infidel shirts from a few years ago, and it came out a very cool, UDE color

maybe a "tactical" colored t-shirt  would be nicer than black or white?
sand
tan
cement
dark earth, etc?

eta: I meant the cas design, and the BFL with the "behind enemy lines" on the front..
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That is a badass design. I love it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 6:54:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Spawn, love your design with the stars and stripes!

Only comment is I'd like to see it available in the small breast size/placement.
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#40]
that design rocks!  would like something on the breast, maybe eve just the bolt face with stars and stripes?
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#41]
It's "Team" that I don't care for.
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 1:45:11 PM EDT
[#42]
yea i dont dig on the team thing either. i'd be down with Cas' logo on the breast, and spawns on the back, but with "Behind Enemy Lines Since '94" underneath the state outline.
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It's "Team" that I don't care for.

I didn't notice that either. The "team" text has to go.
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really like the first one but the outline of the BFL is too wide, it just looks a little akward to me. Any way to adjust the second image from white to black. It would look great on an OD or UDE shirt.

Quoted:

Any chance that image will really look that good on a black shirt? It looks great on the black background on here.

Also, just curious, could the above be done without Lady Liberty? Maybe change 'TEAM' to 'HTF'?
I don't know about the "Behind Enemy Lines Since 1994" text but what about "Safe From The Shoulder-Thing-That-Goes-Up Since 1994"? That last one is a little bit of a joke, well, maybe.
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 1:34:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I really like the first one but the outline of the BFL is too wide, it just looks a little akward to me. Any way to adjust the second image from white to black. It would look great on an OD or UDE shirt.

Quoted:

Any chance that image will really look that good on a black shirt? It looks great on the black background on here.

Also, just curious, could the above be done without Lady Liberty? Maybe change 'TEAM' to 'HTF'?
I don't know about the "Behind Enemy Lines Since 1994" text but what about "Safe From The Shoulder-Thing-That-Goes-Up Since 1994"? That last one is a little bit of a joke, well, maybe.

LOOSE THE LADY in the design, and just make it BEHIND ENEMY LINES.

We have technically been "Behind Enemy Lines " here for DECADES....not just since 1994.

Referring to the AWB, it would go back to Bush 41 and his 89 import ban...just to be fair!

I for one think that if you  put the statue of liberty on it Upstaters like myself won't buy it as readily.

Putting something that denotes one part of the state would be pretty much like if we wanted Niagara Falls or Cooperstown to denote Upstate...

Smaller state outline and BFL on tit!

Or do a play on the NY outline, NYC, ALBANY, Buffalo/Rochester,and annex the rest of the state to  "West Vermont" LOL!
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 1:52:01 AM EDT
[#46]

I wouldn't get started with the "Behind Enemy Lines" crap. We know what it means but I really don't want the "What, are you guys part of an anti-government group or something?" stuff.

I'd go with Spawn's suggestion but without any of the text. If you eliminate "Team" all that will be left is "New York" and that should be obvious to anyone from just the state outline. The Statue of Liberty should stay. Even though I hate NYC, I associate that with something more than just "The City" itself.

Link Posted: 8/18/2010 2:05:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I wouldn't get started with the "Behind Enemy Lines" crap. We know what it means but I really don't want the "What, are you guys part of an anti-government group or something?" stuff.

I'd go with Spawn's suggestion but without any of the text. If you eliminate "Team" all that will be left is "New York" and that should be obvious to anyone from just the state outline. The Statue of Liberty should stay. Even though I hate NYC, I associate that with something more than just "The City" itself.

We've had  "Behind Enemy Lines" on our T-shirt before... nothing anti-government about it... Supposedly we still have free speech the last time I checked....
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 5:37:21 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm liking Spawns design on the back of the shirt and a small one of Cas's on the front but without the words "Flash hider free".
(seems like we got no perverts (flashers) or we're not hiding 'em or something; ...regular folk just don't know what "flash hiders" are)

How about Spawn's design but with NYHTF or ARFCOM or AR15.com instead of "Team"?
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 7:50:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We've had  "Behind Enemy Lines" on our T-shirt before... nothing anti-government about it... Supposedly we still have free speech the last time I checked....

We had the NY HTF shirts that said taking aim for a cure, and then it said something about helping find a cure from behind enemy lines.

ETA: And I don't care what is on my t-shirt. I prefer the old shirt with two AR15s crossed and some text. I could do without the BFL. I mean if we don't use the BFL or ARFCOM we won't have to get it approved by the site. It could just have an AR on the back with NYHTF and behind enemy lines and on the front breast it could have an AR15 emblem.
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 11:29:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top