Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 1:24:21 AM EDT
............ going over to my brothers and another party in the next village over.

Can't find a taxi anywhere, so taking a sleeping bag in case, the wife may or may not arrive as she is working at the hotel.

What are the rest of you up to?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:01:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I'm loaded with the cold, splitting headache, lost my voice, coughing up large black lumps of goo, sneezing like a good'un and generally feel shit
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:52:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:05:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well I'm loaded with the cold, splitting headache, lost my voice, coughing up large black lumps of goo, sneezing like a good'un and generally feel shit

Same here....

ANdy

I wish I fucking was,
got to go up to the Brother-in-laws and his mental wife + = just fucking brilliant.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:23:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here....

ANdy

I wish I fucking was,
got to go up to the Brother-in-laws and his mental wife + = just fucking brilliant.

Brother in Law's mental wife???????
That'd be your sister, yes ?

Anyhow lock and load and have fun

Mark
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:47:38 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here....

ANdy

I wish I fucking was,

Dont forget pics for us...
I'll be home tonite...quiet night with the wife
+ Vodka

Taffy
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:53:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Over to my brothers to continue the food fight we had last year 7 adults PISSED throwing food at each other in the street, the kids looking on in disgust ! BRILL

All the best guys

See you in 20-06

Steve
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:55:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Nothing.

It's all shite. I'm fit and well (other than insomnia), but have nowhere to go.

I'll be watching DVD's and grumping at anyone that says "happy" new Year.

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:03:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:28:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Snotty cold plus 6 pints of Timothy Taylors Landlord  last night has left me with a right clanger......

Not going out tonight, staying in with the missus and babyface (17 wks old).

All the best for 2006 !!!

Cheers
Steven

ETA - Going clay busting tomorrow, hope my hangovers gone by then....
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:30:46 AM EDT
[#10]
We will be getting well pissed and setting off firework's to welcome in the new year. I have bought a big selection of rocket's and other thing's that either go bang oramaze you with their illumination as you watch.

We don't have Guy Fawke's night over here, and are only allowed to use fire work's at New year, or in an emergency.

Get well soon to all those that are suffering. A Happy new year to all, ( bar 'elucidate').

All the best for 2006, I don't know about you lot but 2005 has been the worst ever year for myself. Can't wait to see the back of it.

Tony
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:33:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:57:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Just cooking up a hot chilli, then my sister her husband Sean as well as Mike and Jac are coming round for some food before we head off to a party up the road.

Only trouble is Yvonne Pet wont be coming with us as she is full of cold.................

So Im gonna be on my best behaviour .......honest

Wishing all you ARFCOMers all the very best for new year.

See some of you on the range in a couple of weeks.

Dave

Time for STELLA!!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#13]
After a Chicken Jalfrezi Balti and two bottles of Fursty Ferret, I'm feeling a lot better  

Next up is a cheeky little bottle of Lancaster Bomber   !!!

Have a good one !!

Cheers
Steven
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:37:36 PM EDT
[#14]
staying in with  lempsips and whiskey myself,

All the best for New Year Guys

James
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:28:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
............ going over to my brothers and another party in the next village over.

Can't find a taxi anywhere, so taking a sleeping bag in case, the wife may or may not arrive as she is working at the hotel.

What are the rest of you up to?

For one thing I wasn't sitting on the computer at a few minutes after midnight
(sick notes excepted, of course)

Party at friends of the wife's, prospect of a boring night just drinking and not knowing anyone, but it actually turned out great fun. We arrived home just before the sun came up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top