Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 7:06:08 PM EDT
I have to take family from out of town to the Strip for New Years.  I really don't want too, but have no choice.  Will I be able to carry at this event without any problems from Metro and/or Security ?  I rather be armed.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll be fine.  Just carry with a secure holster because you will have a lot of people bumping into you.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Places you pay to enter will probably check for weapons (well, mainly for alcohol since they want their high $$ stuff sold)

A secure holster is key.....dropping a gun in a crowd would not be a good thing!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:22:04 AM EDT
[#3]
And don't ride the roller coaster at NYNY unless you have a  REALLY secure holster. I had  bruise on my forearm for a week from making sure that my holster stayed closed. I just imagined having to ask somebody if I could go down and pick up my Glock that fell out!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:56:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
And don't ride the roller coaster at NYNY unless you have a  REALLY secure holster. I had  bruise on my forearm for a week from making sure that my holster stayed closed. I just imagined having to ask somebody if I could go down and pick up my Glock that fell out!

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:06:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Places you pay to enter will probably check for weapons (well, mainly for alcohol since they want their high $$ stuff sold)

A secure holster is key.....dropping a gun in a crowd would not be a good thing!

I won't be going into any place that wants to charge me.  I will mainly be walking around LV Blvd.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:39:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:14:23 AM EDT
[#7]
i will be on the strip for new years
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#8]

I won't be going into any place that wants to charge me.  I will mainly be walking around LV Blvd.  

Wanna bet ? (ref: underlined woid)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top