Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2005 7:55:42 AM EDT

Thanks ggllggll...Picked it up today.

Your right the trigger is very sweet and light.

Now how to customize it........

Figure to put a rail on the buttom so I could add a bipod and a forearm handle on it.

I have seen pictures where the handle is taken off and a short SL8 rail is put on the top.

Maybe machine some vent holes in the thing.

This is my next project.

www.wildgoosearmory.com

I put the link in the AR15 general group also
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out this guys modifications. I think they are awesome.

www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com/page/page/8932.htm
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 9:06:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea I know he is my Hero when it comes to the M17

Most of the stuff I do will be due to his designs. Don't know about the front sight base on the barrel though. Just don't look right.

There was also a guy who put pictures of his on the site. He had the SL8 short rail set-up. I can't find it now but hope he sees this post. I think he posted in the Bushmaster Industry Forum...Got to look again.

I found him..... He is
 HK-Dude
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#4]

I don't know man ............. WAY to much Symbolism in that pic
LOL J/K
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 8:32:19 PM EDT
[#5]
On the TV, what was the "Secret Army" report about?  Nice work on the rifle BTW.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Congrats you were the only guy that realized it look like a Dick with balls....LOL

I thought for sure someone else would see it, but not to many people read my posts or answer them...I guess I am a out cast for some reason.

Anyway I went and shot it. Got scared because my first 20 shots were all over the place. I mean no place in a group. Then I start looking and the Flash hider is lose and the barrel is moving all over the place. Tighten it down and I am .75-1 MOA off a ransom rest @ 100 yds. Done in a tunnel so no wind to deal with.
Now time to start chopping and drilling.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Congrats you were the only guy that realized it look like a Dick with balls....LOL

I thought for sure someone else would see it, but not to many people read my posts or answer them...I guess I am a out cast for some reason.

Your posts are so complete they need no follow-up from me!

As for the penis references, I hadn't made that association...mine's quite accurate w/o an ACOG.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#8]
The thing works great like stated, but I can't get the Bolt hold open to work with any mags.

Posted in Trouble shooting and Industry also asking what might be wrong.

Cleaned the Gas tube piston and Carrier/Bolt Assy.

Tried 20 different mags

As for the penis references, I hadn't made that association...mine's quite accurate w/o an ACOG.

It's a Aim Point on top. I did put a ACOG but it is way to high and no good cheek position on the stock.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:19:43 PM EDT
[#9]
congrats marc
now all we need to do is get you an aug.
chris
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:07:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Yea Weasle...You KNOW ANYONE....LOL

Actually I got my eye on a FN-P90 also
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:57:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Isn't a little unweildy with the BETA C MAG attached?
I would think because of the bullpup design that you might have problems with the proper cheek weld or shouldering it properly.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 10:19:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Isn't a little unweildy with the BETA C MAG attached?
I would think because of the bullpup design that you might have problems with the proper cheek weld or shouldering it properly.

If its anything like the Steyr AUG, its damn near impossible to get a good hand grip on the thing with a Beta-C drum in the way.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:32:06 AM EDT
[#13]
might look cool, but as the others said, shouldering it properly is a differnet story im sure
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:06:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Actually it isn't bad. You rest the C-mag on your arm and it works chin behind the mag. What it needs is a good sight system which it will have soon. Also when I put the bottom rail on and use a bipod a c-mag will be no problem.
I just put it on there to keep the gun sitting up to photograph it, but id did shoot it with the c-mag to see how it worked.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:45:23 AM EDT
[#16]
If anyone deserves it you do.

Are you back in school or are you going back to the sandbox?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:04:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top