Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2003 2:14:41 PM EDT
My AR-15 has a new case mate.  It's a BHP MKIII.  What you guys think?

Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
This guy a few states over thinks you got the perfect 9mm
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:55:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!

TRG
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 7:29:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought it as therapy for selling my 1911.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 8:51:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Why did you sell your 1911???
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Sweet!  bring it to the shoot... I want to check it out!

I'm planning on getting a CZ75 soon, which is similar to the BHP.  I'd get a BHP, but the $$$ limits me.  the CZ should still be a good buy, tho!

Hope you enjoy it!

Link Posted: 7/29/2003 9:08:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

What shoot?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Getting too expensive to shoot (being stupid).  I think you were there at the mexican restaurant in Ft.Worth when my buddy called me and told me it was sold.  

Quoted:
Sweet! bring it to the shoot... I want to check it out!
I'm planning on getting a CZ75 soon, which is similar to the BHP. I'd get a BHP, but the $$$ limits me. the CZ should still be a good buy, tho!
Hope you enjoy it!

I am, you can shoot it if you want.  Thanx.

Quoted:
What shoot?

There is a very unorganized shoot in Austin/RoundRock from the Glock Talk board.  I think the link here called Central Texas shoot.

Link Posted: 7/29/2003 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Getting too expensive to shoot (being stupid).  I think you were there at the mexican restaurant in Ft.Worth when my buddy called me and told me it was sold.  

Yep... That would be J.T. Garcias', right?

I think we are trying to meet there for next month's Saturday night dinner. You in?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 9:50:10 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a BHP with high-cap mags and orignal box for sale.  It is in good condition.  I got it from my aunt (her husband died).  I have never shot it though...I really don't like the hammer-bite.  Interested?

Quoted:

I'm planning on getting a CZ75 soon, which is similar to the BHP.  I'd get a BHP, but the $$$ limits me.  the CZ should still be a good buy, tho!

Hope you enjoy it!

Link Posted: 7/29/2003 9:53:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yep... That would be J.T. Garcias', right?
I think we are trying to meet there for next month's Saturday night dinner. You in?

Yeup, put me down.  I hadn't come out to the others b/c of my work schedule.  But I'm off on Sat.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Looks like a good combo to me; but then I use a AR15/Remington 870/BHP MkIII for 3-gun too.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:52:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Looks like a good combo to me; but then I use a AR15/Remington 870/BHP MkIII for 3-gun too.

All I need now is the shotgun...lol
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 6:58:11 AM EDT
[#13]

Look good, Oddjob.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 7:20:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Its purrdy!
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 7:43:31 AM EDT
[#15]
yall making me blush...
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What shoot?

Check out the tacked thread in the Texas forum.  Central Texas Shoot, I think.  Come on down!
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I have a BHP with high-cap mags and orignal box for sale.  It is in good condition.  I got it from my aunt (her husband died).  I have never shot it though...I really don't like the hammer-bite.  Interested?

Quoted:

Hope you enjoy it!

Alpha, I probably couldn't give you what you could get otherwise, and I won't have the cheese probably until late August/early September.  (the reason I want a CZ is I can spend less than $400 on it, where as BHPs usually go for a bit more)  Talk to me if you want to possibly cut a deal for me, I might be interested.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 10:56:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Alpha, I probably couldn't give you what you could get otherwise, and I won't have the cheese probably until late August/early September.  (the reason I want a CZ is I can spend less than $400 on it, where as BHPs usually go for a bit more)  Talk to me if you want to possibly cut a deal for me, I might be interested.  

I picked mine up for $500 out the door with the factory case, two factory 10rd mags, new set of Mepro's, and a new Houges.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top