Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 4:59:39 PM EDT
I discovered two things today at the gunshow.

1) Quantico Arms has a new store up the road in Clarksvegas.

2) The owner's daughter is cute, albeit underage.    
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#1]

2) The owner's daughter is cute, albeit underage.  

Yeah.....somethin' I found all too quickly !  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahhh, so that's the underage girl y'all were talking about.  I feel dirty now, 'cuz I was checking her out too.  I guess I'll just have to go look at those nude Bea Arthur pics now, to make up for what I was thinking.

And, Bob, no, you can't borrow my nude Bea Arthur pictures.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:08:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

And, Bob, no, you can't borrow my nude Bea Arthur pictures.

I can't get past my nekkid Helen Thomas, Janet Reno & Hildebeast Klinton trio orgy!!!!    
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#4]

I can't get past my nekkid Helen Thomas, Janet Reno & Hildebeast Klinton trio orgy!!!!  

First of all, Holy WTF?
On second thought Signal-9 that , I don't want to know.

Second as to the "YOUNG" female, yes she was cute. But underage. As killthewabbit69 quickly found out.
That was hysterical.
I still cant get the image of the other lady (who was of legal age) that he referred to and mentioned the "Hair handles". "Like riding a horse".

OEF_VET, as to the Bea Arthur pics, hook a brother up.

Just kidding, please don't.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#5]

=    
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:59:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I know, I know.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm still laughing about what Tesnevo said to the mother. " Do you go all the way around?"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................
And hey Bob,what about the long haired big nosed woman? "it's a handle"
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

And hey Bob,what about the long haired big nosed woman? "it's a handle bridle"

Fixed it!

I'm gonna have to quit hanging with ya'll!!! it's gonna get me in trouble!

Besides, if that girl is underage with her boobs, then I could probably beat the rap in court!!!!  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:23:00 PM EDT
[#10]
It was hanging out there!.....and so was the "udder" one.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Where is it located ?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Here ya go Jake-T-Snake.....

Quantico Arms &  Tatical Supply

2681 Fort Campbell Blvd.

Clarksville, Tennessee  37042

(931) 431-7313

11am-7pm everyday

This is straight out of their catalog. Get one when you visit. They were giving them out "free" at the

gun show last weekend.  Hope this helps.................................................BigJohn

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:31:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Where is it located ?

Its near Gate 2 in the old Ford dealership.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:29:33 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm thinking about driving up that way this weekend, to check out both Quantico Arms and the new gun shop on Franklin Street.  I'll let y'all know my opinions if I get the chance to make the trip.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:51:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Cool... I can go on my lunch hour .
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#16]
The shop on Franklin Ave. is fairly small, with an equally unimpressive selection.  

Their ammo is meager at best.  They had 1-4 boxes of each caliber, except for a rather large number of 12 ga rounds.  The selection was rather erratic, too.  They had 4 boxes of 9mm, all CCI Blazer Brass, 2 boxes of .45 ACP, 4-5 boxes of .40 S&W (three different brands / types of rounds).  There was little or no consistency to their ammo selection, whatsoever.  

The gun selection consists mostly of shotguns and deer rifles, with one Bushmaster AR.  They do have a small selection of handguns, including the ever-present Glocks, XD's, S&W wheelguns, and Ruger MkIII's.  They did have four Bersa .380's and two Hi-Point 9's, for those of you searching near and far for those hard to find collector's items.  They did sell one of the Hi-Points while I was in there.  The employees said they can't keep Hi-Points in stock.  Given the economy and crime-ridden nature of that area of Clarksville, I'm not the least bit surprised.

If you're looking for an el cheapo knife and can't wait for the next gun show, this is the shop for you.  They've got an impressive collection of knives for under $10, with names like Ranger, SpecOps, and such.

Quantico Arms has an impressive amount of Blackhawk, Specter, 5.11, ESS goggles, and Pelican cases.  Unfortunately, their prices were generally higher than both US Cavalry and Eagles of War, which are both not too distant.

QA does not have their FFL yet, as they are still awaiting approval fom BATFE.  According to the gentleman working there, when they do get it, they're going to be the best place for guns in the area.  I was told that they'd be selling NIB Glocks for $389.  (I'll believe it when I see it.)

All in all, the trip up there was enjoyable.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:05:06 AM EDT
[#17]

The shop on Franklin Ave. is fairly small, with an equally unimpressive selection.

Their ammo is meager at best. They had 1-4 boxes of each caliber, except for a rather large number of 12 ga rounds. The selection was rather erratic, too. They had 4 boxes of 9mm, all CCI Blazer Brass, 2 boxes of .45 ACP, 4-5 boxes of .40 S&W (three different brands / types of rounds). There was little or no consistency to their ammo selection, whatsoever.

The gun selection consists mostly of shotguns and deer rifles, with one Bushmaster AR. They do have a small selection of handguns, including the ever-present Glocks, XD's, S&W wheelguns, and Ruger MkIII's. They did have four Bersa .380's and two Hi-Point 9's, for those of you searching near and far for those hard to find collector's items. They did sell one of the Hi-Points while I was in there. The employees said they can't keep Hi-Points in stock. Given the economy and crime-ridden nature of that area of Clarksville, I'm not the least bit surprised.

If you're looking for an el cheapo knife and can't wait for the next gun show, this is the shop for you. They've got an impressive collection of knives for under $10, with names like Ranger, SpecOps, and such.

Quantico Arms has an impressive amount of Blackhawk, Specter, 5.11, ESS goggles, and Pelican cases. Unfortunately, their prices were generally higher than both US Cavalry and Eagles of War, which are both not too distant.

QA does not have their FFL yet, as they are still awaiting approval fom BATFE. According to the gentleman working there, when they do get it, they're going to be the best place for guns in the area. I was told that they'd be selling NIB Glocks for $389. (I'll believe it when I see it.)

All in all, the trip up there was enjoyable.

Well at least they had "one" in stock. Shame it wasn't an RRA. WTF, 2 boxes of .45 and only  4-5 of .40. My local corner grocery market has/sells more than that.  
Ill wait on the Franklin Ave. visit then.

Quantico Arms, it doesn't surprise me they had a good selection there. They had a good selection at the show so I am glad to see it represented the shop as well.
See any familiar faces there? Sorry, I cant help it.
So they are going to sell the NIB G-locks for $389.00 are they. I will wait to see this also. I hope the guy working there predicts the future as well as he speaks of it.
Great little report here. Thanks for the info.

Could we like send you to places to report on them for us in the future. You can come back and inform us via here. You need to implement a rating system also. Something like 1 Glock to 4 Glock rating system.
This could be one more thing for you to fit into your schedule. I mean after all it's for your fellow Arfcommer's you know.

Thanks again my friend for the info.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:44:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Wow, I wondered if I was the only one that caught the hot chic at that gun show.. Underage, okay, staying away from that...

I looked at some of their stuff, little pricey, but hey, shit happens...
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:22:57 AM EDT
[#19]
I second the motion to make OEF_VET, the site's "Roving Reporter" in all issues pertaining to

gun shops. All those in favor , please respond by saying "Aye".  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:45:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Im sorry but I wasnt NAVY. I cant respond "AYE" to anything.

I hope you are staying out of trouble today.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:00:30 AM EDT
[#21]

See any familiar faces there?   Sorry, I cant help it.

Why, yes, I did see a familiar face.  She asked about you, too.  Well, she put it more like "So, where's that dirty OLD man that was at the gunshow?"  She had to mean you, tesnevo.  (Actually, I didn't even talk to her, except to ask if the store was planning to go to the gun shows more often, and if they planned to go to both Pope's and Goodman's.)

Yeah, $380 Glocks.  At least they'd be moving the price closer to their value.    (Ducks for cover.)

If y'all are willing to pay for gas, food, mileage, range time, and other minor expenses, I'm willing to become your roving gunshop reporter.  BTW, minor expenses include guns, ammo, and other assorted accessories.  I wouldn't want to go into all these shops and not spend any money.  It'd give me, and by extension, you guys, a bad reputation.  So, I'd be doing to it to protect your good reputations.  Well, all except Bob's, his reputation is beyond repair.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#22]

Why, yes, I did see a familiar face. She asked about you, too. Well, she put it more like "So, where's that dirty OLD man that was at the gunshow?" She had to mean you, tesnevo.  If I had a dollar for everytime I have been called that.   (Actually, I didn't even talk to her, except to ask if the store was planning to go to the gun shows more often, and if they planned to go to both Pope's and Goodman's.)

Yeah, $380 Glocks. At least they'd be moving the price closer to their value.  (Ducks for cover.)

If y'all are willing to pay for gas, food, mileage, range time, and other minor expenses, I'm willing to become your roving gunshop reporter. BTW, minor expenses include guns, ammo, and other assorted accessories. I wouldn't want to go into all these shops and not spend any money. It'd give me, and by extension, you guys, a bad reputation. So, I'd be doing to it to protect your good reputations. Well, all except Bob's, his reputation is beyond repair.

Like hell!
I know your buying habbits. Its cheaper just to forget about it all together.

Oh yea, +1 on Bob's rep.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top