Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2004 9:41:15 AM EDT
Someone was telling me that there is a new inddor range/gun shop out by Manassas Airport.
Has anyone here heard the same or have any info on it?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:18:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I know there's a new *airsoft* facility close to the Mannassas airport. 19,000 square feet of fun.

Airsoft CQB
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Shop is called Guns & Ammo, range is not built yet but they are working on it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:58:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I know there's a new *airsoft* facility close to the Mannassas airport. 19,000 square feet of fun.

Airsoft CQB

is airsoft more fun than paintball? can you actually feel the sting from em if you are dressed like the "Delta Team" on the main page?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:49:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Last time I checked they said the range was going to be pistol only and it was going to be membership style setup.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Airsoft CQB

is airsoft more fun than paintball? can you actually feel the sting from em if you are dressed like the "Delta Team" on the main page?

Yes beats the crap out of paintball.

Yes sometimes you can more than feel them.  I've shot one guy and broke his front tooth in half, I saw another shot in half by some one else and I had to have bb surgically removed from my ear. There is a local team called the Virginia Rangers and they allow 420 FPS outdoors and as much as 350 FPS in a CQB environment
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Huh. They got that place up and running, cool.

I've got an airsoft SR-16, but I've never used it in a game. I might have to see if I can get out there some weekend.

Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top