Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 6:21:02 PM EDT
When you hear the gun banners say that "Only the Police Should Have Guns..."

New Orleans Police Looting Video

Un Freaking Real!!!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#1]
doesn't surprise me. also a question I have is.....

what exactly is this looting going on? sorry I couldn't view the video, MP doesn't like url based videos for some reason.....

is this "looting" for food and supplies? or simply precious materials, things of value, etc? (i.e. soon-to-be-on-the-blacketmarket type things)
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Fox news  just showed where authorities (guards, FBI, constables, etc) are setting up base in one of those walmarts. One agent says he can't believe what he sees. They showed video of the jewelry glass cases all busted up, cameras, etc all gone. Can't survive without that bling bling. OPP
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They just showed where authorities (guards, FBI, constables, etc) are setting up base in one of those walmarts. One agent says they can't believe what he sees. They showed video of the jewelry glass cases all busted up, cameras, etc all gone.

And to think -  there are millions of people that are surprised at what they are seeing in NOLA.

THIS my friends is simply human nature.  Get used to it.  Prepare for it.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Voldermortist,

The Video is of a WalMart that is being looted by the locals.  

When the reporter and his camera person ask "where are the police?" the answer is, the Police are over on isle three!!  The Police are infact loading up a shopping cart with womens shoes (these are lady L.E.O.s) .  when confronted by the fact that they are looting, (not just survival supplies but steal what you can looting) she calmly explains she is "just doing her job" and "looking out for looters".  (which is such a huge stretch to hear without falling on the ground laughing because E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y in the store (reporter and camera person excluded) is stealing everything that is not nailed down! - Including the cops!!

Un Believeable!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Two things:

1. I thought that the power was out in New Orleans.

2. Report: "What are you doing?"
Cop: "I'm doing my job"
Reporter: "Your job is taking shoes?"
Cop: "I'm looking for looters"
Reporter: "They're all around!"

Let's hear it for the Not So Thin Blue Line!

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:44:06 AM EDT
[#6]
YEAH! Right!

Guys, the absolute corruption of the English language is almost complete: UP=DN, white=black.

When are people gonna CALL 'EM LIKES THEY SEES 'EM?

Best sign I've seen in NOLA is:

"YOU LOOT--WE SHOOT!"

But, then again, the crooks have to be able to read English, not Ebonics. So's if a looter, say, from Africa, don't know Engl;ish, and he gets shot, can't he sue for $ 1 million with the ACLU, 'cuz no one posted signs in Swahili?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:34:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:16:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Fox news  just showed where authorities (guards, FBI, constables, etc) are setting up base in one of those walmarts. One agent says he can't believe what he sees. They showed video of the jewelry glass cases all busted up, cameras, etc all gone. Can't survive without that bling bling. OPP

Yes, and at the end of the clip, the reporter states the "AUTHORITIES" looted the store themselves for food to make a BBQ!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:23:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just heard from one of my four employees who live in New Orleans.

The New Orleans Police Dept. Information Officer committed suicide.

Kind of Harsh, but if YOU had to explain the actions and / or the inexcusable in-actions of the New Orleans Police Department in this event - Well I imagine most people would feel they had no choice either but to try to take an "honorable way out"!!!

What a CLUSTER FUNK!!!!!!

Cops holding up in hotels ignoring the citizens with direct quotes of (to tourist fleeing a gang chasing them that "this is our block - (racks shotgun) go some other damn way but not through here" and "Lady I can't help you because it is everyman for himself".

The shame - Shame - SHAME!!!

It is going to be a L-O-N-G time before anyone is going to be proud to say "I'm with New Orleans P.D.!!)

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#10]
People be prepared. Soooo many "What if"s. I don't care anymore about no stinking threat level meter for terrorist, get me a fkng threat level meter for the enemy at my door step, it is highly highly unlikely that my family, home, car or I will ever be threaten by Al Qaeda.  Imagine a terrorist attack and having to deal with murder, looting, rape from people already within our borders.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Sad But True!!!!

We have met the enemy and he is them!!!!

I'm not going to say "Us" because "Us" is the good people of America, not the welfare bum, crack head drug dealing gang banging baby raping trash that ran riot in the streets of N.O.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top