Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/29/2003 3:59:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/29/2003 4:01:58 PM EDT by FMJunkie]
OK guys, I have gotten permission to offer a NJ T-shirt for sale to all of you!

Here's the deal:

The shirt will not have 'AR15.com' on it, can't do it for a couple of reasons. I've come up with a design though, see below.

My goal is to keep this deal as cheap as possible. So, we are probably looking at only one or two shirt types - maybe short sleeve and long sleeve mock turtle neck - and probably only one or two colors - maybe black and red.

At this stage of the game, I wanted to post a pic of the proposed design and gauge interest. Please let me know if you'd be interested in buying a shirt with the below design by posting a response here with a 'hell yeah I'll take two!' kind of thing. It won't be considered a commitment, that will come later. This is just to gauge interest.

I will gather details from one of the local printers and post prices here early next week. From what I've seen, they should be fairly inexpensive. When I do get the info, I will provide full disclosure as to what its costing. I am not going to factor in a single dime of profit for myself. To keep things simple, I am thinking of taking whatever the actual cost of the shirts is from the vendor and adding a flat $5 'shipping & handling' fee to cover USPS insured priority mail shipping w/ tracking numbers. (I'll cover any shortfalls myself)

Here is my design:

I am thinking of the following color combinations as choices:

Black shirt with yellow artwork
Red/Maroon shirt with yellow artwork

So, what say you?
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:09:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/29/2003 6:10:27 PM EDT by Bobby_the_Hun]
I'm IN ! Black shirts please !
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:51:11 PM EDT
If you print it, we will come...
Black XL,
Funds to???
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 7:33:10 PM EDT
The font's a little queer.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 4:11:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Jetlag:

OH BOY ! We have a FONT CRITIC.
Which "Queer' is it ? 1.Deviating from the
expected or normal;strange. 2.Odd or unconventional in behavior;eccentric.3.Arousing
suspicion.4.slang;homosexual.5.slang;fake;counterfeit.or is it 6.YOU don't like it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 4:13:56 AM EDT
Damn, So that is where it went. I was wondering what happened to my target. I guess my groups where a little off that day.

Put me down for one.

ka
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 4:29:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/30/2003 4:30:21 AM EDT by Bobby_the_Hun]

Originally Posted By kingairpilot:
Damn, So that is where it went. I was wondering what happened to my target. I guess my groups where a little off that day.

Put me down for one.

ka

Link Posted: 8/30/2003 8:41:25 PM EDT
I am so in. The thought of wearing that to work is just too much!! Definitely the long sleeve mock. One in each color....
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:33:02 AM EDT
are you bringing any to the shoot?
I would be in for both colors in L
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 6:23:40 PM EDT

As in little Lord Font LaRoy?
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:30:22 PM EDT
Quick update...

I have to make a last minute trip to California so I will be away for a week. (work related, not a personal thing) I'm flying out tomorrow morning and returning at the end of the week.

So, I won't be around to get the feedback from the vendors I've spoken to until the end of the week. I'll keep you posted though!
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:21:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bobby_the_Hun:

OH BOY ! We have a FONT CRITIC.
Which "Queer' is it ? 1.Deviating from the
expected or normal;strange. 2.Odd or unconventional in behavior;eccentric.3.Arousing
suspicion.4.slang;homosexual.5.slang;fake;counterfeit.or is it 6.YOU don't like it.

VG Bobby - hummm, queer like in strange or queer like in "fruit loop"??? How about not to be appreciated by REAL MEN??? Hey REAL MEN don't eat QUICHE! --- Right?
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:22:33 AM EDT
...btw - i'm IN! for the shirt NOT the quiche!
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 4:54:39 AM EDT
New Jersey Black rifle team...... it sounds like the team is black
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 2:52:27 PM EDT
I haven't forgotten about this... Work took a sudden and unexpected turn to crazy insane busy mode last week with my last minute trip to California for a week. Its looking like I may go back and in the meantime I'm totally occupied. So, I'm untacking this for now and will bring it back up after this crisis blows over and I can focus on it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 3:07:53 PM EDT
Good to be busy !
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 3:16:29 PM EDT
hearin' that!!!

idle hands the devil's workshop - chicken chokers delight!!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 4:00:52 PM EDT
yup same here, 2XL one white, for work, one black and a black XL
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 4:35:58 AM EDT
I killed the post, I killed the Post, I am so sorry!
Top Top