Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 4:52:01 PM EDT
not many details on number of Lanes or caliber but anything is going in the right direction

here is the story:

linky linky
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:19:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Well here is the Real to Life Information - Shooters Supply and Sporting Goods, they have been in business now for approximately 8 years (At the corner of Hands Pike and 3L Hwy/Madison Pike). Owned by Homer and Alex and the "bank", Great people I may add, and will deal.

The new store and range will be located at the corner of new Richardson Road and the old Richardson Road (by the creek) on the Madison Pike side of Richardson road.  The range is below the store front, and will have 12 lanes out to 25 yards, You will be able to shoot handguns pistols, and rifles up to 3800 feet per second, (i.e. No 204 rugers, .17 cal, that fast moving stuff) but you will be able to shoot your 223, 308, carbines and almost any thing else. They hope to have the doors open around the first of March 2006, depending on the weather and construction trades. It is presently under construction (foundation).

They are very friendly people unlike Marks Guns, and RLC Guns. They have a good selection of firearms, Kimbers (full line), Glocks (full line), Springfield, Taurus, S&W, but they wont carry the Sig line which sucks big Donkey @#*K's, They had 10 Bushmasters on the shelf on Thursday afternoon. an AK or two, a M1A. Great selection of reloading supplies too. They are black rifle friendly, and stock some build items.  They are presently selling range memberships, $175.00 for a year membership if you go 12 times in a year its paid for its self. And to boot, if you continue to pay you membership everyyear the price will never go up (the $175.00). Stop and see them, tell them you saw this on AR15.com and that coppercollarworker says "Build it and they will come".

coppecollarworker
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#2]
This is good news for the area.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
not many details on number of Lanes or caliber but anything is going in the right direction

here is the story:

linky linky

I like the fact that Marks has competition now and the fact that the article completely excluded Marks's as if it didn't even exist (typical poorly written\researched "news" story).

Quoted:
They are presently selling range memberships, $175.00 for a year membership if you go 12 times in a year its paid for its self.

Holy Shit. it's going to cost ~ $15 per visit? Hell I thought Marks was high at ~ $10. I realize they have to recoup their building costs but damn. I'd love to support them but that's too rich for my blood.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:54:08 AM EDT
[#4]

I hate to say it, but I'll stick to TargetWorld.

Had VERY BAD dealings with Homer. Don't care how nice of a place he has, he will NEVER get any more of my money.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top