Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2005 2:09:15 PM EDT
Thought I'd drop in a quick hello.
I am Bob Martin and many on the internet know me as ruger22com, and live in Mobile Alabama and work at the Mobile Infirmary.
I just got registered at AR15, and am here because so many fellow members of my range (pascagoula dcm) are here too!
I shoot mainly ak47's, SKS's, a bunch of handguns, plus there is nothing I don't know about modifying and working on a ruger 10/22 (I run a store on the net too)
I also host another forum http://gunsandfun.com and a VERY helpful site if you want to modify a 10/22 with over 100 pictures at ruger22.com (thus my screen name)
I also want to get and start shoting an AR15....and am looking for suggestions on which brand people prefer for range plinking and which  caliber 308 or 223 (I also reload) as I also have an 01FFL so I can get a decent price....but I like em CHEAP!
Now if I can only figure out how to put my avitar up!
HOWDY & thanks!
Bob
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad you made it here.  It was good to meet you today at the range.

You'll find lots of good technical information about the AR15 here.

You'll have to become a Team Member to be able to use an avitar.  Find out about becoming a Team Member here.

Michael
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:42:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm glad you made it here.  It was good to meet you today at the range.

You'll find lots of good technical information about the AR15 here.

You'll have to become a Team Member to be able to use an avitar.  Find out about becoming a Team Member here.

Michael

also glad you made it!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:15:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thought I'd drop in a quick hello.
I am Bob Martin and many on the internet know me as ruger22com, and live in Mobile Alabama and work at the Mobile Infirmary.
I just got registered at AR15, and am here because so many fellow members of my range (pascagoula dcm) are here too!
I shoot mainly ak47's, SKS's, a bunch of handguns, plus there is nothing I don't know about modifying and working on a ruger 10/22 (I run a store on the net too)
I also host another forum http://gunsandfun.com and a VERY helpful site if you want to modify a 10/22 with over 100 pictures at ruger22.com (thus my screen name)
I also want to get and start shoting an AR15....and am looking for suggestions on which brand people prefer for range plinking and which  caliber 308 or 223 (I also reload) as I also have an 01FFL so I can get a decent price....but I like em CHEAP!
Now if I can only figure out how to put my avitar up!
HOWDY & thanks!
Bob

Howdy!  Welcome to the (somewhat) madhouse!

Rick
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#4]
If you can make me a true Ruger 10/22 pistol that can handle a Norrel f/a trigger pak and 30 rd mags, I may swap you a new unfired Bushmaster. Has to be a pistol and not a sbr. Sort of like a Volquartsen Cheetah or Predator style
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:33:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Welcome, now come shoot with us
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Evening, glad you are here.

rk
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Good Alias there.  I am sure that the MAN, PETA, any of the gun-grabbers, any of the other internet wacko's interested in paying you a visit will never be able to figure out where you live and  will never figure out your real name.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Welcome, now come shoot with us

Thanks!
Actually I have been busy lately, but I usually hit the PascagoulaDCM every sunday...
One day I'll cough up the $$$ for a FA and really have some fun!
I usually shoot my rem 7mm rem mag at the long range targets, but it has been too darn hot to sit in my reloading/machine shed and make rounds...so I have been buring up the commie guns with cheap ammo.
Will summer never end?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top