Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 10:31:11 AM EDT
Any of them?  I would like to hunt some birds.  No Dog, just me and my Beretta Shotgun.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know how far away from Myles Standish State Forest you are but I have hunted the pheasant and quail fields there with a buddy of mine and done pretty well. He does have a great dog and we surely would have lost birds if it wasn't for Weasy. I like that dog better than alot of people I have met. I think that you would have an easier time in the Quail fields than the pheasant fields without a dog. It is more open and the hunters have a little more respect than the masses at the pheasant areas. Last I knew it was stocked a couple of times a week and the birds usually flew well. Good luck  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info jshooter, I appreciate it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top