Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/16/2005 3:25:06 PM EDT
This is GoodLuckCharm aka Bigcountryin_tx's girlfriend.  TexRdnec helped me set up an Arfcom account so I can feel like part of the group!  Well, TexRdnec even chose my name after we had a winning streak in a Texas hold 'em game at the recent camp out/float trip-everytime I went to pee-due to a large consumption of alcohol and jello shots-we would win a few hands.  Needless, to say they made me go to the bathroom frequently.  Well, looking forward to seeing/hearing from everyone soon.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard.  Glad you visited here first.

R.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the best forum on the WEB.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:32:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Howdy!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:05:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#6]
i know you

don't worry, we'll get you an avatar soon....................start looking through pictures!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:13:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This is GoodLuckCharm aka Bigcountryin_tx's girlfriend.  TexRdnec helped me set up an Arfcom account so I can feel like part of the group!  Well, TexRdnec even chose my name after we had a winning streak in a Texas hold 'em game at the recent camp out/float trip-everytime I went to pee-due to a large consumption of alcohol and jello shots-we would win a few hands.  Needless, to say they made me go to the bathroom frequently.  Well, looking forward to seeing/hearing from everyone soon.

Hmmm.....is this who I think it is?  Uh-huh, yeppers!

you'll feel better
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:43:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Never go into the "general discussion" forum.  Ever.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:13:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Woot! I'm no longer the new kid in town!

Welcome aboard. You'll never meet a bigger bunch of scurvy dawgs than right here on this forum!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:35:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey thanks for the welcome notes!  I'm happy to be here and looking forward to the next Arfcom gathering.  I've already survivied a few of them
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:46:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
i know you hrough

I have a few ideas in mind
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:19:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:55:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i know you

don't worry, we'll get you an avatar soon....................start looking through pictures!

you've got a while to look, they upgrade accounts on the weekend usually so at least 3 or 4 days

i still think mike should use this one..............

whatdya think?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:24:25 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Never go into the "general discussion" forum.  Ever.

+1 it's ruled by the kill them all, and is this gay? trolls.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:33:26 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i know you hrough

I have a few ideas in mind hr

you've got a while to look, they upgrade accounts on the weekend usually so at least 3 or 4 days

tinypic.com/anik2u.jpg

whatdya think?

DEFINATELY!  He looks quite at home chugging away on a Jack Daniels bottlehould
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:36:43 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Never go into the "general discussion" forum.  Ever. hr

+1 it's ruled by the kill them all, and is this gay? trolls.  hr

Thanks for the advice
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:28:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:36:08 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
You like Fireworks?

Is this a trick question?
Yes they are fine as long as they are not being fired off someone's head from the balcony of my apt like at the 4th of July Arfcom gathering
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:51:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i know you

tinypic.com/anik2u.jpg

whatdya think?

Hey!

I wonder who took that pic?

Welcome to the board, GoodLuckCharm. Now get over to the wominz forum and make us some sammiches!

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:59:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i know you hrough

tinypic.com/anik2u.jpg

whatdya think?

Hey!

I wonder who took that pic? he
hr

Excuse me!  DO I look like a maid to you?  Is that why Mike makes my wear these little outfits and carry a feather duster around?hock.gif
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:51:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i know you

Me too!!!!

HAHA!

bout time woman, welcome.

TXL
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:52:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i know you hrough

Me too!!!!

HAHA!

bout time woman, welcome.

TXL

Thanks.  Have you recovered from the weekend?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Mostly, still many bruises on my arms from what I am guessing are my many meetings with the rocks in the river.

I took off mon and tue to ease back into work.

Next time, I think I am gonna sneak some 3.2 beer into the cooler.

Hope you had as good a time as we did.

TXL

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:00:55 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Mostly, still many bruises on my arms from what I am guessing are my many meetings with the rocks in the river.

I took off mon and tue to ease back into work. hink
Hope you had as good a time as we did.

TXL

I had a great time--although I kept getting comments from an unnamed individual to lose my attitude on the river J/K
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:19:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Coool, Ah Newbie!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You like Fireworks?

Yes they are fine as long as they are not being fired off someone's head from the balcony of my apt like at the 4th of July Arfcom gathering

but i was wearing 'protection!!'
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You like Fireworks?

Yes they are fine as long as they are not being fired off someone's head from the balcony of my apt like at the 4th of July Arfcom gatheringhr

but i was wearing 'protection!!' hr

Very true!  I guess it's good that you were safehug.gif
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:00:17 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Well, there goes the neighborhood.

TRG

Geez!  I knew I could count on you to be thrilled about me joining
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:07:21 AM EDT
[#30]
well look what i found..............

don't tell mike but you look much cuter in camo than he does..................
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
well look what i found..............

tinypic.com/anojmp.jpg

don't tell mike but you look much cuter in camo than he does..................

Thanks but I probably won't be using that pic...I look much cuter when I'm not in camo (personal opinion)
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:48:15 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
DO I look like a maid to you?  Is that why Mike makes my wear these little outfits and carry a feather duster around?hock.gif

Ever been flustered with a feather duster?

Can't say that I have
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:58:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
DO I look like a maid to you?  Is that why Mike makes my wear these little outfits and carry a feather duster around?

Look 1GR - I know you can't tell from the screen name, but this is a GIRL. In other words - nothing you'd be interested in.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:25:59 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
DO I look like a maid to you?  Is that why Mike makes my wear these little outfits and carry a feather duster around?

Look 1GR - I know you can't tell from the screen name, but this is a GIRL. In other words - nothing you'd be interested in.

man, outing him so quickly in front of the new kid.

Cool

Hey 1lunchbox, you really need to get down here and float the river with us sometime.

TXL
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
DO I look like a maid to you?  Is that why Mike makes my wear these little outfits and carry a feather duster around?hock.gif

Cool

Hey 1lunchbox, you really need to get down here and float the river with us sometime.

TXL

Speaking of floating the river--Bigcountryin_tx, TexRdnec, and I are trying to set up another trip for the 1st week of Sept (Labor Day)  I will post something about it when I get back from applying for a new job
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:43:20 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i take great pleasure in crushing your hopes and therefore i must tell you that GoodLuckCharm is the one on the right in that picture.  

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i take great pleasure in crushing your hopes and therefore i must tell you that GoodLuckCharm is the one on the right in that picture.  

Good News for MEh.gif
hr
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:38:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Oh yeah - BTW:

25 posts per day?

POSTWHORE!!!!

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Oh yeah - BTW:

25 posts per day?

POSTWHORE!!!!

hr

Whoa excuse me!  I'm home all day so this is PRIME entertainment
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#42]
w00t!  Welcome to the forum.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#43]
that's nothing.....................what's st1ar5g's daily post count up to now?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:58:47 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

hey welcome!!! Wait a minute, dont i know you?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Home all day, feather duster, top won't stay on, our introduction was you grabbing my ass, cuter than hell even face down,  boy friend is a big pussy that even Txlewis could whip....shit !!! Hello darling how you doing?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I had a great time--although I kept getting comments from an unnamed individual to lose my attitude on the river J/K

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis.  You were one of the few, if not the only one to have a good attitude.  I thought you were nice, even though you've got a pretty good head lock.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool

TXL

Speaking of floating the river--Bigcountryin_tx, TexRdnec, and I are trying to set up another trip for the 1st week of Sept (Labor Day)  I will post something about it when I get back from applying for a new job

Hi there!  Hopefully I will meet you next river trip...cough-cough...I got sick last week and was still feeling like crap.  

Now on that picture...I suppose there isn't an issue of fraternization.  Back when I was in, we had a few guys that were on borderline.  One SPC met a CPT in ADCO (real Jerry Springer material) and they eventually married...eek!  And another friend was a WO2 (pilot) and married an SPC who just happened to be a radio mechanic at brigade support.  

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:27:22 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey welcome!!! Wait a minute, dont i know you?

Yeah your name looks familiar...I think we've met a few times
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:30:47 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Home all day, feather duster, top won't stay on, our introduction was you grabbing my ass, cuter than hell even face down,  boy friend is a big pussy that even Txlewis could whip....shit !!! Hello darling how you doing?

Except for the boyfriend is a pussy comment...that is pretty much all accurate  Although, I don't think Txlewis could whip anybody...two feet of river water kicked his ass...he might not have made it, but Dpreacher went to rescue him.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:32:19 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis.  You were one of the few, if not the only one to have a good attitude.  I thought you were nice, even though you've got a pretty good head lock.

Thanks.  I have to be able to defend myself around these jokers...they attack with ranch dressing and corndogs when you least expect it
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top