9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/11/2010 11:39:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 11:40:03 AM EDT by apcapt]
Ever.343
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:56:09 AM EDT
Amen

Got my 9/11 shirt on right now....
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:26:20 PM EDT
I won't forget who was responsible either,........................and I won't forget those here that make excuses for them, and for those abroad that think we need to get more.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:06:35 PM EDT
Lost a friend that day...
Assigned FDNY 7 Truck, and was holding up his relief when the bells rang, so he went.
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/people/2312.html

He was also the brother of one of the guys I work with in my department here in FL.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:36:19 PM EDT
Moment of silence..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OK now can we get back to destroying ALL those who are responsible
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:39:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ReefRaider:
Moment of silence..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Agreed. Thats all I'm going to say, don't want to get into trouble.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:36:18 PM EDT
I pray for the families of those lost 9 years ago and those lost since to ensure it doesn't happen again. I am also thankful for those that continue to take the fight to the enemy every day.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:15:15 PM EDT
Never forget. Never Forgive.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:15:45 PM EDT
Lost my uncle with Rescue 2

Never forget, never forget who murdered them!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:27:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mudfoot:
Never forget. Never Forgive.

That would make a good bumper sticker
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:42:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MyakkaVice:
Originally Posted By ReefRaider:

Agreed. Thats all I'm going to say, don't want to get into trouble.

this.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:45:40 PM EDT
Was at bootcamp when it went down.....seeing the video footage of the towers still sends a chill through my body, and it makes me want vengence........I think we ought to show it on TV once a week just so people will never forget why we are over there fighting and doing what we do.
Top Top