Posted: 9/11/2010 11:39:27 AM EDT
Ever.343
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Amen

Got my 9/11 shirt on right now....
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I won't forget who was responsible either,........................and I won't forget those here that make excuses for them, and for those abroad that think we need to get more.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Lost a friend that day...

Assigned FDNY 7 Truck, and was holding up his relief when the bells rang, so he went.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/people/2312.html
He was also the brother of one of the guys I work with in my department here in FL.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:36:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Moment of silence..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OK now  can we get back to destroying  ALL those who are responsible
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:39:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Moment of silence..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Agreed. Thats all I'm going to say, don't want to get into trouble.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I pray for the families of those lost 9 years ago and those lost since to ensure it doesn't happen again. I am also thankful for those that continue to take the fight to the enemy every day.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Never forget. Never Forgive.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:15:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Lost my uncle with Rescue 2

Never forget, never forget who murdered them!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Never forget. Never Forgive.

That would make a good bumper sticker
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. Thats all I'm going to say, don't want to get into trouble.

this.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Was at bootcamp when it went down.....seeing the video footage of the towers still sends a chill through my body, and it makes me want vengence........I think we ought to show it on TV once a week just so people will never forget why we are over there fighting and doing what we do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top