Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2007 8:59:04 PM EDT
I remember seeing navigable maps of the state with these little lighted Christmas lights denoting sex offenders (places of employment and residence, etc.).

I cannot find the MAP function on the website.
http://www.nvsexoffenders.gov/

It was great because you could use a bird's-eye-view of your neighborhood to see how surrounded by scum you are ....

Was this a different site, or did they take that function down?

My search-foo is weak. Please help a member out
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Metro's site has a searchable database. Just add your address here
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder when they will post the meth house and hooker house maps.

Thanks
Tony
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:59:01 AM EDT
[#3]
glad to have found out who the scumbags are around the area. my neice and nephew come over all the time. just needed to know what they(scum) look like. everyone needs to check this out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:58:43 AM EDT
[#4]
We check the state site and then drive by their house with the kids. I want my kids to know what they look like, where they live, what cars are in the driveway.
I personally would like to see the registry run in a different manner. If I ran the program, you'd be able to look them up by date of execution. All remains would be mixed into asphalt and used to pave roads. Then, it could be said that they have served a useful purpose.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
We check the state site and then drive by their house with the kids. I want my kids to know what they look like, where they live, what cars are in the driveway.
I personally would like to see the registry run in a different manner. If I ran the program, you'd be able to look them up by date of execution. All remains would be mixed into asphalt and used to pave roads. Then, it could be said that they have served a useful purpose.

+1
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

NDOT hot plantmix recycled bituminous does not allow for "shitbag resisdue" in their job mix formula table.
Good idea though

After checking the map, I have a few additional stops to make this Holloween.

Thanks for the post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top