Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2014 3:03:59 PM EDT
Does anyone here have a .50 cal rifle (any model) that they'd be willing to loan me (actually, my company Independence Training) for this Saturday in Phoenix? I need it for display mostly, also need to be able to put a few rounds through it, just need it for a few hours.

I'll trade training for it if needed, maybe throw in a few rounds of ammo for you for the trouble.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:04:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Too bad I'm not in town, I'd let you use mine.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#2]
He just needs the alarm code, the safe combo, some meat for the Rotty, and he'll be over in a flash!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He just needs the alarm code, the safe combo, some meat for the Rotty, and he'll be over in a flash!
View Quote
Nothing gets past the sentry guns.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:51:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Does anyone here have a .50 cal rifle (any model) that they'd be willing to loan me (actually, my company Independence Training) for this Saturday in Phoenix? I need it for display mostly, also need to be able to put a few rounds through it, just need it for a few hours.

I'll trade training for it if needed, maybe throw in a few rounds of ammo for you for the trouble.
View Quote

I have a .50 cal rifle you can borrow. I think it is a CVA Hawken.

(You did say "any model")
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#5]
You know, I am actually fresh out of .50 cals right now!

I have a Garand and some 1911's
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed - can I cram a .50BMG in there?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top