Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 8:45:45 PM EDT
Any of you guys have a tool to change out the fixed stock to a colapseable stock on the ar15?  My LT. at the police station needs his changed out.  I was trying to see if one of you guys could lend me one for a day or two to change his out.  Or if you have one for sale let me know.  Thanks guys
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#1]
if this is what your talking about i got one.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:42:06 PM EDT
[#2]
flat head screwdriver and a rubber mallet will work
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:08:02 AM EDT
[#3]
isnt there a tool used to tighten the 6pos colapsable stock onto the weapon after you get the old stock off?  i havent done this since the last hun farm event.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:13:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
isnt there a tool used to tighten the 6pos colapsable stock onto the weapon after you get the old stock off?  i havent done this since the last hun farm event.

look at what knight shadow has
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:21:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Knightshadow you have an IM thanks
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:53:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one of those tools also.  West side of town.

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:21:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

CMOS

Where you at you may be closer than knight shadow?  i'm near the cy-fair/katy area
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:06:44 AM EDT
[#8]
I have the DPMS one, located South West. Near Bellaire and the Beltway.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:06:27 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Both the wrench and the screw driver method works.  Just place the tip perpendicular to flat side of the notch and on the outside corner and give it one goot wack.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CMOS

Where you at you may be closer than knight shadow?  i'm near the cy-fair/katy area

Spring Branch - I10 & Gessner

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm in spring just n. of houston
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

CMOS

Spring Branch - I10 & Gessner

CMOS

thats real conventiant!  I live near I10/Blalock My LT. is off duty for the next two days. is it possable to barrow it monday night (we work night shift) and bring it back some time tuesday morning?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:06:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I loved patrolling that part of town on night shift.

Shit load of shitbags to arrest.  Either that or all the asians that can't speak english!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:06:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I loved patrolling that part of town on night shift.

Shit load of shitbags to arrest.  Either that or all the asians that can't speak english!

you crack me up

now lets talk 20 mph slower than the posted limit with the emergancy flashers on during normal driving conditions.....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:19:27 PM EDT
[#15]
But they come in faster than you can haul them away!!!

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#16]
CMOS check your IM!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:38:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
CMOS check your IM!

Got it!

CMOS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top