Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 2:53:58 PM EDT
Good evening ladies and gents of Florida. I come before you all to ask for help in finding something for my one and only. I am currently looking for an I love lucy Barbie Doll . This would be Fred Mertz in a santa suit. I have read different information on the web and it is either going to be a limited platinum label or a general release pink label Barbie Doll. It is supposedly a walmart exclusive. If anybody knows anything or perhaps someone who is in the know with either Mattel of Walmart. Please any info would be helpful. Thank you in advance Lil.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#2]
For some reason your post compelled me to look into this and dig around a bit. Yes is a Wal-Mart exclusive. It will be a limited platinum item with only 999 being made. They will not reveal the release date only that it will be sometime in fall they will start rolling them out. But with only 999 in production and as 08/31/2008 there were 2,576 Supercenters in the US not including discount stores, Sam’s Clubs and Neighborhood Markets. What part of FL do you reside. I’m in the Tampa area and will keep an eye out on one for you.

For some laughs: www.peopleofwalmart.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top