Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 1:44:05 PM EDT
Here's the deal.

I'm going to a dealer meeting in St. Pete, it starts Sunday I have a hotel already, but I'm flying in Saturday and am going to the Bills/Bucs game Sunday.

I need to find a good hotel in Tampa for Saturday night in walking distance of some nightlife.

I'll have a car but really would rather not have to worry about driving.

So to recap I'm looking for a nice hotel and a place to party.

Thanks    
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm...define party? There is a Doubletree on Cypress and Westshore that is across the street from a "Gentlemans Club" and about a mile down from the International Mall. Maybe not walking, but a $5 cab ride and there is Blue Martini and a few other Adult Beverage and Music establishments. It is about 3 miles from the stadium. The rates are showing $89. Not bad. Charley's steakhouse next door if you in the mood for an excellent steak. Ruth's Chris down the street. That's were I would go. Of course the Mon's Venus is close too, but I digress........
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]
mmmm Charley's steak house

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mon's Venus

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:17:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Let me know how the trip went.................
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Let me know how the trip went.................

Thanks for the heads up on Double Tree it was a good place to stay.

The Bucs game rocked but it was hotter than hell.

That was the worst Charley's I've ever been to, very poor service and the steak tasted like Ponderosa. I don't know what was going on, everyone there was bitching about the food.

We ended up only having to pay for our drinks and gator. I hope they clean up their act.

Mon's was awesome. They have the best looking women out of all the nudy bars I've been to.

I think I spent about $250 in there and it was worth every penny.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Mon's was awesome. They have the best looking women out of all the nudy bars I've been to.

My girlfreind is dancer of the month.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top