Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 6:18:04 PM EDT
Howdy folks.
I posted something similar elsewhere on this site having forgotten about the "hometown" section but think I'll do it again here.
I am serioulsy considering a build as I am on a budget. (Artist)
Considering my fiscal empire and lack of knowledge it may take a little time to snare all the parts.
Never built a weapon before and am a little reticent to do so without someone around that has experience and more know how than myself to, as my mother is wont to say, snatch me bald headed if I do something stoopid.
If any of you fine folks are interested in helping when the time comes I sure would appreciate it.
Don't have the funds to offer cash donations for assistance but I most certainly would trade art if anyone is interested.  
I live in the Greater Sweet Home area.  Holley actually but my mailing address is in Sweet Home.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:36:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I’m not too far out of Albany. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:52:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  That's not too far from the hovel!!  I am learning about the various vendors and parts to procure and will begin doing so soon.  If you are interested in giving advise when I start, this winter I am hoping, I sure would appreciate it.  
If you ever want to do some shooting I have a swathe cut out of a field behind the barn and a target system of sorts built.  Give a holler.
Thanks again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top