Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 9:30:44 PM EST
Hey... My brother and I are going to a ccw class next weekend... only one problem... we used all the cheap 9mm practicing.... any one got a line on a couple of boxes?

Richard
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 9:33:57 PM EST
Originally Posted By DarkStarMedia:
Hey... My brother and I are going to a ccw class next weekend... only one problem... we used all the cheap 9mm practicing.... any one got a line on a couple of boxes?

Richard

You know what they say about prior planning and all.

Where are you located?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:17:31 AM EST
Originally Posted By azdesertman:
Originally Posted By DarkStarMedia:

Richard

You know what they say about prior planning and all.

Where are you located?

Tucson, yea.. he thought 350 rdns of practice ammo would last him more than one outing... he was wrong... Went up to the range with a brand new G19 and the ammo boxes emptied quick!

Richard
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:25:02 AM EST

Are you looking for a particular brand / type, or will any `ol FMJ ball do? I used.......Wolf FMJ ball when I took my class –––– it still went bang good enough for my purposes.

Also, how much do you need?

Bear
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:02:19 PM EST
sorry for the delayed response... liking the blazer 124gr fmj with the aluminum cases... they were cheap and worked well... got them from diamondback... we actually found a box of the blazer gold dot but that is the nice stuff...

Richard
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:10:33 PM EST
I just wanted to let you guys know that we came up with most of a 50rd box of winchester so I think we'll be ok... but tips are always welcome...

Richard
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:15:51 PM EST
I need 9mm too. Only 19 so I can't buy from walmart
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:17:24 PM EST
Time to learn how to reload llamanator.
Top Top